Friday, May 8, 2009

:(

I am so sad:-(
Enlarged ribs and perpetual pain.
I have to get myself up from bed slowly like my grandmother so that I won't feel that pain.
Blame the stupid cough.
It has been 4 weeks. My cough has finally recovered but I still suffer from enlarged ribs. And it hurts whenever I use my body muscles like pressing chili sauce @ Mcd or driving a manual car! Need to change gear, remember?
I can't even exercise for a month. Okay, let's forget about exercise because I am too lazy to do it anyway. But at least let me be more active! I am getting fatter and fatter.
Ow, God, please, perform some miracle.
I don't wanna be as fat as Winnie the Pooh! :-(
:-(
I am back in my hometown so I get to blog.
Haha.
Sigh, final exam is looming around the corner.
But I am still skipping classes as usual.
I hate being forced to follow the stupid van to college!
I need a car.
My parents just can't understand my needs!
If they got me a car, I would drive to college. I wouldn't have to wait 2 hours or 3 hours just to attend a class. It eases my tiredness. Then I will be energetic everyday to study! I wouldn't have to skip classes anymore!
ARGHhhhh.........
I continue to skip; I continue to fail; I continue to retake.
Just calculate the amount.
One subject is RM650-RM800.
Calculate!
Sum up the amount is equal to a car, isn't it?
Okay, I know I am exaggerating. You can't get a new car with that amount. But at least it can be used to get a second hand car right?
WHY CAN'T THEY JUST UNDERSTAND?

18 comments:

AllenSKL said...

Oh my god...dear,darling understand you. I'm the one always stay with you all the time,so i know what u needs!!!

Please...always find out so many excuse to say u need a car :P
If really that give you a car...that time OMG lol~~~
Skip more class and hanging go somewhere play lo!

szelynn said...

hahahah thats what i just wanted to say, allen!!
by the time when you have a car, you would skip more classes!! everyday go shopping instead! hahahaha

got car edi you drive me go kai kai okok

jkwanness said...

still sick after a month?? man you need to REALLY take care of yourself... :)

Shin said...

I need a car too.... T___T

Catherine, please don't skip classes again lar. I miss the classes with you~~~

~Catherine's imperfect life~ said...

AllenSKL: haha. I need a car. I swear i will no skip classes! you buy for me la. hahahah.

Lynn:Wtf. I won't skip one okay. haha. Wait til I get a car first then i will prove to you. haha. yaya drive you around.

Josh: ya, still :( I take care d... but still :(

Shin: really miss me boh? Then i will attend more lo.. hehehe

melvin said...

lol wei dun blame it on ur parents. understand their needs as well. i can bet that if u get a car all the more u wont go to class. turn back la, please... haahahaha u a good at finding excuses.

melvin said...

lol wait, why do u need a car?

Chun said...

lol... all u need is 2 prove 2 ure parents u will fail 9 subjects, and seriously if u dun mind, u can get a car wif 5k... tats wat im driving at first...

~Catherine's imperfect life~ said...

Melvin: haha, i will go out more often. undeniable truth. but I will also attend classes! I need it to drive to college. you have no idea how long i need to wait for a class to start. it's a waste of time. and it's tiring. that's why I always end up feeling too tired to wake up!

Chun: oh, I guess I don't mind as long as it's not that bad. hehehe. what car is that anyway?

melvin said...

yea trust me if u get a car u'll always be late for class. nt only that, when ur late, u wont feel like entering class.. hahahaha caught u

AllenSKL said...

Oh my god...dear!

See all your friends know your attitude le...haha~~~lol...

I have no idea...hehe~~~

Anyway,i miss you and love you!
I will always come PG find you and bring you go out.

~Catherine's imperfect life~ said...

Melvin: haha. I won't be late to class okay! haha. I NEED A CAR.

Allen: OMG, you sound like a driver! Nah, I don't need a driver. I need a car more than a driver! hah.

Chun said...

haha...u sure? most girls wont go for that...2nd hand car la... more den 15 years old 1...old old car... those nissan sunny ar, corolla ar... lol

~Catherine's imperfect life~ said...

Chun: hahaha. then don't want la. Van is a better choice. Haha. I should count my blessings for what I have! But I do want a car
ahaha

melvin said...

see see caught de.. need a car then an old old car doesnt matter either.. :p

Ricky Emily said...

800 bucks per subject?????? that's freaking cheap compared to mine..!!

Chun said...

lol...so dun blame ure parents for not giving u a car...blame ureself for not accepting wat they can afford...

~Catherine's imperfect life~ said...

melvin: haha :-p

Meng: cheap??? omg. how much is urs?

Chun: they definitely can afford. just that i m not trustable hehee