Wednesday, May 6, 2009

7.5.2009

Sorry for the lack of updates people!
Blame my stupid toshiba!
It got hospitalized a week or 2 ago.
So I am online using my roommate's laptop. She is away.

Argh, I have got Statistics test later. I haven't done my revision yet.
I just wanna pass, that's all I wish for.
Or could I bribe my Statistics lecturer??Then I could get an A+. Haha.
Anyway, I skipped morning class again, like, everyweek.
I am too lazy to wake up.
I am not behaving like a student.
Where's motivation? Discipline? Perseverance? Hardwork?
I don't possess all these qualities that a college student should possess.
I only possess the spirit of a shopaholic and a spendthrift.
I also possess the spirit of spending my hubby's money as if he were Bill Gates . Nah, I don't spend extravagantly. It's just a joke. That's why I have to cancel all the text.

Oh,
and now,
I am gonna get a new phone!
I need a new phone!
Don't ask me what model I am using.
Kindly read my older posts to find out alright?

If you ever thought of donating money to the needy,
you could probably donate a phone to me. :-p
Or a car please?

Alright, gotta go wait for the fucking van.
Blame my parents for criticizing my driving skills! They said I am too emotional so I will never get a car until I change my attitude! What an excuse. People learn from failures and emerge as better persons, isn't it? I could learn from accidents and get hospitalized or go straight to heaven too! Hahahahahahaahahahaha...................

5 comments:

cheekeong1986 said...

o..
thats y u didnt blog for so long la..
miss u a lot.

i bet u will get yr new phone n own car sonner..

keep on wishing la..

AllenSKL said...

...~~~Phone...?
...~~~CAR....?

Hehe~~~dear...now your phone is quite nice already ma-_-"

Miss you!

~Catherine's imperfect life~ said...

Chee keong: ya lor.. hehe...
Hope i will get soon la

Allen: why??? ya my phone very nice.

szelynn said...

and HOUSE, allen!!

AllenSKL said...

Hey,lynn...come kacau only:P

Yes,i will give a house for my family...and my dear!