Tuesday, May 26, 2009

26.5.2009

1. Besides your lips, where is the favorite spot to get kissed?
~Cheeks. It makes me feel like a kid.

2. How did you feel when you woke up this morning?
~Smelled smoke coming in my room and quickly found an excuse for myself to skip class. Someone overheated her bun again. Like what happened to me last night. Hahaha.

3. Who was the last person/people you took a photo with?
~Allen......... Saw...........Kok ...........Leong........... hahahaha. But I suck in photos.look very fat..........esp my face.

4. Would you consider yourself spoiled?
~Yes, I definitely am. Everyone spoils me except for my dad. LOL.

5. Will you ever donate blood?
~Maybe in the future.

6. Have you ever had a best friend who was of the opposite sex?
Yes. Who has not?

7. Do you want someone to be dead?
~Yes. Those junks on earth! If killing people wasn't a crime, I would have killed thousand of people. I AM SERIOUS.

8. What does your last text message say?
~" Is me sms you first... then only you sms me:( I want you to call me 1."

9. What are you thinking right now?
~I want Artistry skin care, I want a purse, a bag, plently of money, be slim and trim, be rich, be able to get good grades without having to study.

10. Do you want someone to be with you right now?
~ Yes....

11. What was the time you went to bed last night?
~around 2am++++

12. Where did you buy the tee you are wearing now?
~Shopping Mall 6 years ago.

13. Is someone on your mind right now?
~Yes.

14. Who was the last person who text you?
~My darling.................!


Lalalala.
Accounting quiz wasn't as tough as I thought.
Went MCD with Lynn again after class.
Yummy, mcd very delicious! Hahaha. Especially when it is taken with Lynn.
Lalala~~~
VERY BORED.
NO ONE WANTS ME!

Mid term is coming soon
final is coming soon
Left 2 more weeks of work then I AM DONE.
No more jobs until final is over
or else I will get chopped into pieces.
And I can't fail, no more.
Because I turned down the scholarship that I got.
My dad would kill me if he knew that I rejected the scholarship bcuz I didn't want to contribute to my college!
And I failed 2 subjects.
So add RM1400 more to my actual amount (RM18000) to get my Diploma Cert.
RM1400+RM18000= Course fees so far.
Don't forget about my hostel fees and living expenses.
Hostel is RM340 per month and it sucks. It rocks a bit bcuz it provides air cond. Hahaha.
Expenses are around RM1000 per month(shopping+food+buy junks)
So tell me if my dad won't kill me for failing again.
How much of money wasted? OMG I FEEL SO BAD RIGHT NOW I FEEL SO BAD. WHY DID I FAIL.....

I might fail some subjects again.

Consequences of failures might be:

My vagina will be split into half and my clitoris will be thrown into the garbage bin. My eyes will be dug out to cook porridge. Yummy.
My fingers will be cooked together with Maggi. My ass and thighs will be sent to MCDonalds to make burgers. My arms will be sent to KFC to make Zinger burger. YUMMY. Next time go MCD or KFC try Catherine's burger.
Support me okay?

Oh too much of crap. hahahaha. tata

3 comments:

szelynn said...

crazy ah you... all craps!

AllenSKL said...

Lynn...all is true!

But she just exaggerate it.
Haha...

Dear, darling will suopport you always...you will score and pass all subject 1...Wish you good luck! GOD BLESS YOU!

~Catherine's imperfect life~ said...

Haha...
fuyouh.. allen saw knows how to use the word "exaggerate"!!!!!
OMG!!!!
But got grammar mistake in that sentence:-p


You support me or distract me wor?