Saturday, May 16, 2009

15.5.2009

Nothing to do as usual.
I did not go back to my hometown because I find my hostel's bed more comfortable than my own house's.
I woke up and ate. Read story book. Then, took a nap again.
And woke up and blog:-p
Argh..... B-O-R-E-D.
Wanted to go shopping but I am pitiably lack of cash.
Don't mention about the credit, I am not allowed take em' out.
I swear, if I get lotsa cash, I would rush to MPH or Boarders to get all of my favorite story books! I love reading but I hate studying. I can finish a story book in just a day but you can only catch me studying only once in a blue moon.
Anyway,
I got back my lappie yesterday afternoon.
Of course I was happy because I finally got to online.
But, being able to online is not the case now because the fucking server is moving slow like fucking retarded turtles.


Showing my pictures is an antidote to my boredom so I decided to post some pictures about myself since I got nothing better to do.
I know I look fucking ugly like what a person without name(anonymous) commented.
I know my smile isn't as sweet as hers. She scolded me for thinking that my smile is sweet although I DID NOT even mention a word about my smile is "sweet".. Whoa.... Did I say that in her dreams? She had to come scolding me like that?
But I, as a blogger, still have the right to post up ugly pictures of myself! Don't I?
Nah, never mind.
Frivolous people act shallowly.
Forgive em' so that God'll forgive me everytime when I skip classes; everytime when I lie to my parents that I do study but I actually don't.


I'm so in love with my hair.


I am so in love with my hair.


I'm so in love with my hair.


Ow, I cut this myself. Damn it. It's too short, but I still love my hair!!!


I'm so in-love with my hair
I'm so in-love with my spaghetti stripe!
It's from forever 21! I love the colour; I love the way it shows how voluptuous I am; I love the shape. I love its everything!
But why it has to go missing! WHY WHY WHY!!!
Come back to me pls. You know I love you more than my hair.
Opps, that was a lie. Haha. But I do love you.
Just never more than my hair.
I hate you Allen Saw. That night you helped to unpack my bag. Then it disappeared ever since! T_T...
I don't care, you owe me one shirt!

There it ends.
My darling owes me so many things now. Must return me one okay??
If not I die also I remember you! Hahaha.
I have some mercy on him because he accidentally dropped his card and lost some money. HAhAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH.....

I went to watch "Sell out" with Allen last night.
It sucked! What a waste of money.
How sarcastic it's when Malaysians declare " Malaysia Boleh".
Just compare "Sell-out" with "Angels and Demons".
Which one is more worthwhile to spend dollars to watch?
One so easily-made. I go and do better! One so high-tech.
Alright, let's not get into details or else I'll get detained.
Because there's no freedom of speech in Malaysia although it's in our Moral books. We are not allowed to voice out our views about the country!
Being outspoken is a no-no. You can do so if you feel like dying but you're too chickened-out to kill yourself. Then you can tarnish our country's reputation and wait to be sentenced to death penalty! Isn't that just greater than wonderful?
I wanna watch Angels and Demons and Night at the museum 2 with my darling..........!



!!!! I haven't bathed since I woke up!
It's 6pm now.
But I am in an air-cond room so I don't stink.
Bye, gotta move my pretty ass to the wash room then out for dinner.

1 comment:

cheekeong1986 said...

wah!
what a lenghty entry..

but i like it and i dont think its only me that like it nia, i bet all of yr fans must be glad that u were back to blogspot again.

i m gonna go watching the demon n angel soon, hope that it will be a good movie compare to what sell-out lo..