Thursday, April 30, 2009

1.5.2009

Yesterday was Thursday...
Morning class was at 9am...
Guess wat? I skipped again....
Haha.... Too tired to wake up.... Something was wrong with my body...
Felt too lethargic to get myself up...

Many problems need great concern and consideration come throwing to me recently.
I should really make quick decision so that I don't have to fritter away my time....
Final exam is coming soon. I need to concentrate on my studies and put everything aside...

Today is 1.5.2009.
Woke up at 11am and packed my bag to come back to my hometown. Opps, sorry la. Someone packed for me. hahaha.
I am too lazy. Man who wants to marry me in the future MUST hire a maid for me!
Headed to Queens to have our lunch then I asked for laksa some more when I reached SP.
:-p
Going to shop again! haha. Shower me with money, please! I am never broke but never rich!
Aw, damn! I am good at eating + shopping! haha.
Who will love me and stay by my side when I become darn fat in the future?

Tomorrow got work again la......!
:-(
I don't want to work, I am tired..
All because of money....
sigh......

12 comments:

cheekeong1986 said...

i think i had been advising u many times edi lo..

don't skip class that often la..

also, take care during working later..

btw, please don't be mistaken that i am scolding u..
i am just try to show my concern nia..

good luck~

Shin said...

Don't skipped classes again lar.
I only see you once in a week only you know?

Chun said...

lol...tats y u need help in studies eh...

~Catherine's imperfect life~ said...

Chee keong: Haha, okok. I plan not to skip. But I fail always.
:(

Shin: haha, ya lor.

Chun: I guess i need.

AllenSKL said...

dear,please ya...you always promise in front of me said won't skip class again. but finally:( darling try to be an alarm every morning always called and ask you to wake up...but over than 10 miss call you also can't woke up 1. just like a ^@^

AllenSKL said...

darling won't let you work d...you can ask they all the work agent and event company STOP CALLING YOU TO WORK. concentrate on your study...please:( don't told me again it because of money...darling give you,k!

~Catherine's imperfect life~ said...

Allen SKL: because you are too noisy so I have to turn my phone into silent mode every night when I sleep. Haha. And, your english is poor.
How many times do I need to tell you that don't use past tense when you are saying something that is happening now or in the future!!! Past tense is only for something that has past. Grr.
You are getting on my nerves. please be attentive everytime when I teach you!

szelynn said...

hahahahahaa how can you scold your bf in the public?! omg... give some face to him ma.. ekeke

cheekeong1986 said...

打是疼,骂是爱。

i will feel happier when there is somebody that critisize me sincerely..
it means that they care about me..
i also want to be scolded!
LOL

so, u should be happy, Allen.

AllenSKL said...

Lynn: Never mind la...
Because she is 大女人...我是小男人~_~"

Dear: Sorry la...dear T_T~~~
Darling english very poor ma...
but i try my best to improve d :)

Chee Keong: Oh ya...thanks!
You are right. I always happy with her all the time 1...hehe~~~

~Catherine's imperfect life~ said...

hahahhhaa. I was scolding him okay. i was teaching him! I taught him too many times d still he forgot how to use!!!! Grrrr....

keong, you are right you are right...
hehehe....

Allen, please la what da nv ren xiao nan ren!!!! You are big man I am small girl okay.....!! hahahaha....
My breasts bigger than your chest got la...
hahaha~but yours not bad ma... A cup 1...

:-p

melvin said...

catherine. u ar jht sungguh. pity ur bf la. he's juz so concerned. haih. and u scold him. see even he said he's trying his best to improve his english. u try to stay in class also la. hahaha