Monday, April 6, 2009

Sampling job

Hello, don't laugh at me when you see my pictures! Kay! I've never done this in my whole life as a sampling drink promoter! hahahaaha. A very decent job isn't it? No short skirt, no sexy attire needed. Only apron.
This is a 2weeks job. Done a week, one more to go! Haha. 7hours30mins work only..... :-p Anyway, very little samples were given to me. So I had to scrimp and save! Samples always finished around 7.30pm, but, my work dismissed at 9pm! So I just stood and looked around like a retard!

Nah, I look like a very fierce mother! Sorry for the freaking bad quality! Captured by someone's phone.


Hihi, very funny and ugly! I swear I'll never take pictures by using mobile phone! Even if I do, I won't post up ugly pictures of myself! hahhaa...


Some pervert captured the back of me when I shopped after work!
My hair is that short! That short!!!:( I though it was longer but changed my thought after I saw this picture.
Opps! I guess this is the only time you see me in long pants! haaha.
I don't wear long pants or long jeans! :-p
I am more to shorts.
So understand me now? LOL

6 comments:

Tee said...

errr...
say true..
i really laugh when see your picture...
but anyway...
u still look very pretty after look quite long time on that picture...gambateh o~~~and bcareful got many bad people noadays o~~^^

~Catherine's imperfect life~ said...

hahaha. please la. very ugly k. don't try to deceieve me! i do look at myself in the mirror! i know how i look! haha. and those pictures suck more than explanation! LOL....

Thx anyway!

hahaha... I am so not into that line right!!!! WTF. APRON!!! hahahahaa....

cheekeong1986 said...

d 1st n 2nd pic, i love them much..
u look so naive~

meanwhile, the 3rd 1..

if u didnt mention it was u, i will think about is there any filipino or indonesian female labour was shopping there..

sincere~

~Catherine's imperfect life~ said...

haha. naive your head. very ugly okay hahahahaha


what la indonesian got dress like that one meh....

cheekeong1986 said...

ok lo..
ugly mah ugly lo..
as u wish..

LOL

btw, u had been tagged!
feel free to do the tag..

Tee said...

haiyo...really look pretty la~~dont worrry~~~~