Monday, April 27, 2009

Kingston girl VS Dynamo Brand Ambassador =.="

Haha, finally free to blog.
I am suffering from severe cough which has affected my lungs.
I feel so pain. Too pain to even laugh and walk.
I hope I will be alright tomorrow or else I won't go to college.
Wait wait, I already planned not to go! haha.

Got pictures from my colleague.
I worked for Kingston @ Pisa, Penang on 17 April 2009.
Let these pictures speak for me.


4 of us....


5 of us. Only one guy. hehe. From left: Irene, Stella, Wu Yi, me and Vaness.



Actually got more pictures one, but I don't want to post up because I look too ugly in them :-( Haih.... Even the camera man said that I am not photogenic.


So yeah, last week I went to promote Dynamo. Like, wth right? hahah.
Dynamo....!


OMG, this uncle bought Dynamo from me! Haha.


I wonder what was wrong with the camera man to capture my back!
Ish....


Don't ever take pictures when I am texting okay!


Haha, hihi! I am as tiny as an ant!


This is how I promote Dynamo! haha.


6 comments:

cheekeong1986 said...

i recognized the uncle that bought dynamo from u~

LOL

AllenSKL said...

Hey, Catherine...
That uncle look very young hor =P

OMG...some more your friend said~~~ -_-"
DIE x_X

Hi,chee keong ko ko...nice to meet you ya...!

cheekeong1986 said...

haha..
i knew u la..

i had been met u in PISA pc fair that time, but u didnt realize who m i nia..

nice to meet u too~

AllenSKL said...

Oh my god..! Really?
How you know me?Then why that time you don wan to call me le!hai~~~
Why i don't know 1?

Where you saw me that time?
I standing at catherine KINGSTON kiosk there?

~Catherine's imperfect life~ said...

CheeKeong: Haha, kesi kesi ma. Very weird la if take customers' pictures.

Allen: Be pai seh one say yourself young!

AllenSKL said...

My dear...
Darling miss you:(