Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Dog-tired

I learnt a new vocab today - dog-tired.
It means very tired. Haha. How come there's no pig-tired? or catherine-tired? LOL.
Anyway,
I am dog-tired. Woke up at 11am and lazed a little before I went to college for classes to talk with Sze Lynn today.
I don't have to wake up at 7.30am everyday to prepare for college is just marvellous!
I collapsed in my bed like a dead person and slept like a pig once I reached my room. Yet, I am still feeling tired. But I bet I will become very alert after 12am! haha.

I am gonna show you guys my Penang hostel which I think I haven't shown although I have been here for so long! haha.


This is my bed and my desk. I've got lotsa babies! haha.
They accompany me every night. So I'm not afraid of the boogie-man(ghost) anymore.
haha.


I know my face looks damn fat. Sorry kay, I don't know how to take only my face won't look so fat:(
Some people say that I look like a ghost. Really?


Awww, picture taken before going to college. Looking dog-tired! And pls take note that I don't apply any make-up! The most is only Sunscreen moisturizing cream or lotion!


I am going back to SP on Friday.
Gotta work as a sampling promoter on Saturday and Sunday.
And come back to Penang on Monday. Luckily there's no class on Monday. Or else I will be catherine-tired dog-tired.

Oh, I mentioned about having to work for 4 weeks(only weekends) continuously right?
Now, it's 6 weeks continuously! Received a call for job again.
All promoting jobs.
Gonna be dog-tired. It's 6 weeks continuously! Luckily I don't have to work that long. Only 8 hours per day. But 10 hours for Pc Fair. :(
But for the sake of money, it's okay!

I don't steal, I don't rob, I don't rape(it's not like I can.aha. Totally irrelevant)I only work hard to earn money to enrich myself. Isn't that great?
See, I don't need money. But I want money. Who doesn't want money? Let me know! I will dig all of your money away from you! haha. Or you could get me the latest Gucci bag. :-P Just kidding anyway!

Haha, nah.. Use your rm5000 to get 2000bags from supplier and donate them to those unfortunate kids on earth instead of giving a five thousand ringgit bag to me. We are faced with two apparently contradictory situations - We throw away RM2000 bag after using it for 3 years because we get bored of it. But some unfortunate people have never even used a bag in their whole lives!
So, bringing happiness to 2000 of kids is way better than bringing happiness to a spendthrift like me, isn't it?

7 comments:

cheekeong1986 said...

why were u felt that cat-tired leh?

curi ayam for the whole night yesterday?

btw, i have to praise u for the hardworking of look for a partime job..

i really admire people that rely more on themselves.

keep on enjoying your working but plz dont get sick later..

gambateh~

~Catherine's imperfect life~ said...

haha, always online don't wanna sleep! LOL.

I don't think I will get sick. I will only get thinner^^
which is a good thing. Hehe.....
Slimmed down a bit but I don't know why my face can never slim down one:(

Went to work.. people thought I am only 16 because of my fat face.... say me baby face.
how to get rid of my fats on face!!!!! I am 19... not 16....
say me 17 or 18 nvm... don't say me 16!!! :(

cheekeong1986 said...

yalor..
can get slimmer is a good thing what..

and why cant say u 16 leh?
but then can 17 or 18?

not younger better meh?

haha

jkwanness said...

yup, you're a ghost indeed.. :)

~Catherine's imperfect life~ said...

Cheekeong: Haha, 16 is way too young. 17 or 18 is alright ! LOL.
Ya, I am gonna starve myself to achieve my target! No Mcd :( No curry mee... :( for like, 2 months or a month?
haih

Josh: ya la ya la.. ghost hahahaha
scare you at night

Shin said...

The same lotion with me and the same colour of bed sheet. Ahah~
Hey, you should not skip class anymore.

~Catherine's imperfect life~ said...

haha. I go also never listen one wor:(