Tuesday, April 21, 2009

22.4.2009

12.40pm

I am online in com lab while waiting for my class to start.
Anonymous has fucked his/her asses off my page.
She/he dares not to comment anymore.
Or maybe she/he plans to do something "physical" on me secretly so he/she fucked off first.

Anyway, back to peace again.
Thanks for those who supported and those who showed concern...
:) very nice people on earth....

Time flies, it's already April now. I am getting older.
Final exam is looming around the corner.
Assignments start to pile up like Everest mountain.
Problems seem to come springing like a waterfall; blurring my vision and stabbing my fragile heart.
And I, start to worry about every single thing; even a small thing.

I haven't recovered from my illness. My ribs hurt whenever I cough. I wonder why is that and what's wrong with me??
I am going back to my hometown on Friday as I have got work on Saturday and Sunday.
8 more times of work to go then I will be free to prepare for my final exam.
Hope I will do great because I don't wish to fail again.

My laptop is not working right. The screen isn't connected to my keyboard.
:( I need to get it fixed soon. Getting it fixed means I don't get to online for about 1 month:(
Then I cannot keep in touch with my friends and blog anymore.
Sad:(

OKay, gotta attend class now. See you guys later bye

Okay, I have to attend class now, bye.....

2 comments:

cheekeong1986 said...

take care, babe..

AllenSKL said...

Please don't skip class again and again. Concentrate on your study. Don't forget what you promise! kkk...I miss you!!!