Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Tuesday.

Time waits for noone. It keeps on ticking. Especially when you are enjoying your life.
It only stops when you have to go through hardships. It makes your pain seem perpetual.
It's very cruel, isn't it?

I haven't been blogging for quite a few days so I think it's time now.
Or else my readers will go ballistic and fuck their asses off here:(
Then I will be so down:(
What's a blog for without readers? Right?
Haha....

I managed to wake myself up at 8.30am and went to college today.
My mom bought me bread yesterday so I thought it was great because I could eat it this morning.
But people, guess what happened this morning?
I left my bread in microwave oven and set it to 5 mins.
So I went to get ready while waiting for it to be heated.
Just when I was vaining in front of my mirror, I smelled smoke.
So I went outside and thought that my bread was ready to be eaten.
DANG!!! Guess what happened????????
The stupid bread became black in colour and whole house was full of smoke. hahahahahaahahahahahahaha.
Damn it man.
Over-heated.
*shake head*
Catherine some more wants to be a house wife in the future.
It's okay. HIRE A MAID WILL JUST DO RIGHT????
So guy,
if you ever think of marrying me, remember to bring your maid along for marriage interview. Interviewers will be my parents. You know, they never let their daughter to suffer and do house-chores. Because washing dishes makes my hands rough and makes my shirt wet, I bloodly have to bathe everytime when I help to clean the dishes; moping the floor makes people fall down and die because it's too wet; sweeping the floor gives me a runny nose as dust will fly around. It's like, the more I sweep the more dirty it gets.
Hahahaha.
Please take note that my parents DO ask me to help. But when I do, they will complain about how bad my work is. So they redo.
What's the point then? Might as well do all themselves.
The only thing that I love to do is to help my dad to wash his cars! haha.
But he never allows me to do that because he thinks that it's not a good sight when people pass by my house. I will be all wet and seductive. hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah :-D He scared guys who think with their dicks might rape his daughter when they see her so sexy like that.


So forget it, I went to college smelling like smoke.
When I entered the class, my lecturer was shocked to see me. I used to skip his classes cuz I always overslept. Haha. He never scolded me anyway.
He just said that I have too many guys around so I have no time to attend classes. WTH man.
He even accuses me of getting lotsa phone calls during his tutorial lessons.
Haha, well. I admit I do get phone calls. But not as much as he thinks.
Gggggrrrrrrrr......

I have been worrying a lot recently.
About my future, my studies, my work and simply just everything!
I feel like a rubber band being stretched to its limit, ready to snap at anytime. Tension.
Because of my dad.
He warned me to do good in my studies if I want to work.
I wonder what will happen if I fail again.
I will commit suicide!

Work again on Fri, Sat and Sun @ Pisa, Penang.
Catch up with you guys soon alright.

9 comments:

cheekeong1986 said...

dont burn your house later..
LOL

btw, meet u at the PC fair later..
see ya~

Anonymous said...

no one is that naive and stupid to put microwave 5 minutes... ppl oni put less than a minute for bread... its not toaster la...

~Catherine's imperfect life~ said...

haha. sure sure.... :)

Anonymous: pls la. How I know? Never bloodly used microwave to heat bread before okay..... haaa....

szelynn said...

catherine is noob~~
lalalalalala~~
so stupid can die!!!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
dont even know how to boil an egg!
hahahahahahaha

Chun said...

OMG...serious? cham liao...i thought she was better den tat, gosh...i guess i was wrong...lol...

have fun while ure young den...

szelynn said...

hahahahahahahaha
Catherine o catherine.. Someone's sayin you naive and stupid.. And left his/her comment as anonymous.. Someone dares to scold you but doesn't dare to let us know who is he/she!
Lalalalalalalala~

cheekeong1986 said...

to Anonymous:

yala..
dare to scold people but dont dare to display the name..

CHEAP!

meanwhile, i'm Chee Keong!

~Catherine's imperfect life~ said...

Sze Lynn: hahaa ya lor I am stupid and "naive". Haha. but, we just don't use the word "naive" to describe a person who doesn't know how to cook, do we? I don't think so.

Chun: hahaha. I know how to cook eggs and instant noodles okay! Not that bad after all:P

Chun said...

lol...u need a cook bf... or else u'll nvr haf gud food...