Thursday, April 2, 2009

:(

:( :(
Very sad.
Sometimes I wonder why am I born fat! :(
I wanna be thin. Why do I need to put so much of effort in order to become thin. Yet, it's still a failure.
:(
I am sick of dieting.
I love food. Food is heaven. Food is my life.
I live to eat.
:( Now you ask me not to eat what I like.
I feel like the world is gonna end.
I had a bad gastric just now, for the first time in my whole life.
Went KFC to have some food, just a little portion.
Don't tell me that it's fattening!!!!!!!!!! Because I know it! Don't let the word haunt me again.
:(
:(
Going back to my hometown tomorrow.
My dad is coming to fetch me...
:( Work on Sat and Sun.
Hopefully can lose some weight because I have to stand for 8 hours.
:(
Accounting class at 11am-1pm. This is the subject that I retake for this semester. I always skip class, if not, I just talk when I am in class.
How am I gonna pass?
:(

9 comments:

cheekeong1986 said...

odo dieting is your target now, but please don't get faint later wor..

and take care~

Tee said...

wei~~~u where got fat wor...-.-

Shin said...

You can choose the correct way to slim down. :)
You can do it Catherine.
Ohya, listening to your accounting lecturer.
You ought not to fail it again as you still have accounting 2 to go on.

~Catherine's imperfect life~ said...

Chee Keong: I won't faint. The most I get is only gastric. hehehe

Tee: Very fat! haha

Shin: Ya lor. hehehe. I don't wanna fail...

Punk Chopsticks said...

oh my god cat, you're SO not fat and even if your were (dunno haven't seen you for sometime. MISS YOU!!!) you can easily shed it off - i've seen you do it so many times. You'll get over this don't worry. just take it one decision at a time. *fried chiken or garden salad? hmm.....*
oh yeah, and sorry to bother you but i really REALLY need to improve my writing skills so could you come and review my fan fiction (Merlin, it'll help alot if you watch the show) PLEASE AND THX ALOT!!!!
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4946987/1/The_Wild_Woods_of_Broceliande

Anonymous said...

hey hey
^^
don diet lo
remain like this is cute

~Catherine's imperfect life~ said...

Clarissa: oh, i was never thin my dear! haha. well, fried chicken tastes better! so there I go! FRIED CHICKEN!!!!!!!! hahaha. Alright. Will view it when I am free!


Anonymous: I am too old to be cute la! so I wanna be pretty instead of cute hahahaahah

cheekeong1986 said...

i have to tell u that i like chubby look de girls..

eg. my darlynn

LOL

EuEu said...

Try exercise. Especially cardio. good luck with your accounting