Sunday, April 19, 2009

Special post for someone special.

Sorry for not updating my blog for so long. I was busy with my work @ PC Fair these 3 days. My work wasn't that tiring because it had nothing to do with sales. All I needed to do were distributing flyers and helping customers to redeem some gifts. Pay is pretty good and I had some fun too.

Pictures will be posted up once I get them.

The reason of posting this post is to reply an ANONYMOUS who commented on my previous posts. I suppose this person hates me a lot but he/she is afraid of getting bashed by me so he/she has to comment as "Anonymous". I wonder why people who hate me that much would waste their time on me? Any ideas people?

Here are his/her comments:

Anonymous said...

ms whoever u are. get a grip of yourself. just who do u think u are to have so much pride in you. get a grip.you think your smile is nice?? it looks like those cows ass your mom has sex with. so really know who your are. you are farking ugly fyi. take care of your piece of shit for an ass.

Reply: Hello, I am Miss Catherine. I am who I am and whatever that's in me is none of your business. This is my blog, my place to rant and write and share about my life, to make complaints and to brag. Don't like it? Just fuck your ass off my blog. Why even bother to waste your time to leave comments and come back again to check replies and wait to reply again? I guess you are one of my avid readers huh! Anonymous, are you that scared to expose your identity? You should be more courageous when you were to leave disdainful comments about people. And Anonymous, since when did I ever claim that my smile is sweet? Which post darling? Show me! Are you jealous of me because I have so many good things happen in my life? Or are you jealous because you can never get high salary jobs like I always do?You shouldn't even waste a second on someone that you hate! :) SHAME ON YOU! BOOOOO! ANONYMOUS! hahahaha. Why not show us your pictures and show us how beautiful you are before you give disgraceful comments about the others? Oh, how do you know how cows' asses look like? I suppose your mother gets fucked by cows so she cries and shares to you about her pain. Or your daddy is a nutter and he forces your mom to have sex with cows so that he could capture every scene to show to you? That's how you know how cows' asses look like! Awww, pity you. You have got very sick parents that's why you are sick! Too sick to even waste a few minutes to drop comments on your enemy's post. Well, I forgive you because being this sick is not what you want, it's an inheritance.

Anonymous said...

mr alan fong, english classes are available. oops u r nt even worthy enuff to be taught. go rot in hell with ur parents

Who are you to comment on his English? Your English isn't impeccable and it's a far cry from excellent. Please look into the mirror before saying the others. I have never seen a person like you. You could just leave despicable comments about the others before even knowing them. How can you be sure that Alan Fong is not worthy to be taught? Do you even know him in person? Your mouth stinks like your mom's pussy and your dad's cock. You suffer from brain-rust. You are not God to judge who to be sent to Hell or Heaven. Stop acting like one. You don't even know Alan and yet you can leave comment like this. My readers, you guys have eyes to see and brains to think. See it yourselves and tell me he is right if you think that he is! It's okay, anonymous is mentally sick, remember? Forgive him/her. Being sick isn't what he/she wants, it's an inheritance.

Anonymous said...

reli? cause who decided name herself or himself or neither eueu. get a real name. pity ur parents

Anonymous doesn't only hate me, he/she hates my readers as well! Why you even bother about others' nick names. It's their lives and their freedom. Who are you to criticize and leave your stunk asses here on my page? Ohh, well. You are jealous because you don't have a name. Pity you. Your parents are definitely uneducated and illiterate. They don't know how to get a name for you so you are named anonymous. Now I know why you are mentally sick. It's because you don't get everything that we have. Like, names, some happening lives and some events that we should be proud of so we blog about it. That's why you see that as pride instead of awesomeness! Now I also know how you get to know how cows' asses look like! Simply because your uneducated parents do uneducated stuffs! Like, your dad fucks your mom, your mom gets fucked by cow. And your dad captures every scene and you watch em' all! Hhahahahahahahaha


Please, fucked-up anonymous. You can hate me and leave disgraceful comments about me. BUT NEVER EVER SAY ANYTHING BAD ABOUT MY READERS! THEY ARE INNOCENT! leave them alone and shoot me alone:)
Come on! I am ever ready! I am not afraid because you can never fucking win when you are meant to be a loser. You are already a loser because you don't even dare to reveal your identity! LOSER! SHAME ON YOU! The more you comment, the more silly you may seem:) because anonymous can never win. hahaha. even if he/she wins, he is not known. because he is still ANONYMOUS:-P


Fuck your ass off ! Mother fucker. Some human being without brain and name. hahahahahahaha:)

Peace:)


18 comments:

szelynn said...

chill ! hahahaha some people just fucking got no brains~
Anonymous, if you have brain, tell us who you are! you moron

Anonymous said...

miss szelynn and catherine. i know where u 2 girls are from. dun think i wont do anything physical. and miss catherine i'm sorry i have parents. i know you were just picked up by some pig farm.

melvin shah alam said...

ey yo fuckface. i'm leaving my name here. touch them girls i'll fuckin hunt u down bitch. come look for me if u dare asshole. leave her alone. whats the use of ur parents when they're retarded. dickface. sorry ppl around here dun do family sex. yea u heard 3some with ur dad and mum? reli? fuckoff 4 i give u a spasm u'll nvr forget anonymous! come if u dare. u know where i am.

melvin said...

just so u know i was talkin bout anonymous ok!

~Catherine's imperfect life~ said...

Szelynn: Hahahaha. Ya lor....

Anonymous: Oh, hahahaha. You are fed up with us. but think, who started all this shit? Who started to talk bad about others' parents huh? WHO?
It's you! Comments are still there. you started by saying my mom get fucked by cows. you started saying alan fong and cursed him to rot in hell with his parents. It's all our matters. Why talk about others' parents? When I did what you did, you got so fucking angry. YOU ARE plain childish. hahahaha. Come and do something physical then. You can do something physical it doesn't mean that I can't do something physical! hahaha. You are picked up from some pig parm. hahahaha. And anonymous, you have got parents I know this! If without parents, you wouldnt be named anonymous! hahaha. Just you kept on insisting that you have parents, i dunno why! hahaha. You have parents, but illiterate parents who couldn't even give you a name! hahahahaha.
Why tell us you have parents? You have, we know. Just that they are illiterate.
Come and do something physical. We are from Disted Stamford. Come on!
hahaha.

melvin said...

anonymous, my number is 0164700631. call me when u grow a set of balls and dare to face me bitch.

EuEu said...

owned

cheekeong1986 said...

to anonymous: can u respect them and also yourself?!

Shin said...

I use to have this kind of situation as you Catherine.
I just ignora that anonymous. Haha~ They are just too lame you know, and they have plenty of time to waste on criticing people.
Sigh, what a pity people, they are so lack of love~

cheekeong1986 said...

to anonymous again: don't even try to do anything physical on them!

both of them are my bests, don't let me hunt you in Penang!

~Catherine's imperfect life~ said...

ya la anonymous has got no life. hahaha.
Pity this anonymous la.
hahaha....
shin....
i can't just ignore you know why...
because this anonymous is too much.. she can say bad things about me, but why my mom and readers? haha
she can never win no worry.
I am a debator, remember? hahaha

dodo said...

We want more! Love Catherine! Catherine for lifeeeeee!!!!

hong said...

whoa..so hot here..
dare to challenge szelynn??
straight come to me 1st la..it was wasting my time to type comment here for those argument...
by the way don keep ur kuku bird..tell me who r u..

~Catherine's imperfect life~ said...

hahahahaha Thanks for support everyone!!!
Anonymous went missing!
he/she dares not to comment anymore.

so yeah, peace to everyone!

i never gave anyone a chance to talk bad about me and my friends! Fuck those fuckers off! hahahahaha.....

hong, maybe anonymous doesn't have kuku bird. but got stunk pussy like her mom's. hahahaha

Who started this crap and dragged people's parents into arguments?
It was ANONYMOUS, some human being without name.

hong said...

haha,may b like u say...is a girl..a cheap,lame..etc girl

- m | r @ k 0 - said...

wow.... did I miss out something here? the topic is hot!

~Catherine's imperfect life~ said...

yes, it's as hot as hell! hahahaha
You definitely missed something!

Ricky Emily said...

very interesting blog you have....