Thursday, April 9, 2009

Haha....

Got tagged. so yeah.

This is called 50 first reactions... Type what comes to your mind first whenever you hear these 50 words. Don't think already and go back and change. Doesn't matter how random just type it!

1) Beer : Oh, it sucks ever since the night when I nearly puked my lungs out after taking too much of beers.

2) Food : I live to eat not eat to live.

3) Relationships : Complicated and better don't get involved before you are sure that you love that person from the bottom of your heart. It's a waste of time and energy. Beware when you are in a relationship, some people just love stealing hearts and destroy them.

4) Crush : Crush? Always have that. But yeah, I always make my dreams come true.

5) Power Rangers : WTF. They are ugly.

6) Life : Life sucks. What's life and how should I live my life? What's the meaning of life? Why am I living?

7) The President : Is this bringing my readers anywhere even if I answer it?

8) Yummy : Food!

9) Cars : Sports car or BMW.

10) Movie : Anything is fine. Prefer premiere class! Better environment. More space to move my sexy ass around. You can even try to make love in there.

11) Halloween : Oh.... ? so?

12) Sex : Sex rocks only when you have a great sexual partner. If you don't, I advise you to get a sex toy. :p Ai ya, no need sex la. All be virgins for lives la. okay! hahahahaha!

13) Religion : Very important in everyone's lives in order to stay "straight" in this slippery world. But I am not religious, not at all.

14) Hate : Hate guys who think with their dicks. Hate guys who find prostitutes. It's so low standard. Don't understand why they have to do that. Don't they know that they can get diseases like HIV or Aids? And when they wanna settle down their lives, they get married and they make their family members HIV patients! Think of your innocent wives and kids please.

15) Fear : No fear. I am brave. NO FEAR! GET IT?

16) Marriage : Choose the best and be the best! If you choose the wrong person, you will end up being miserable throughout your whole life. CHOOSE THE BEST.

17) Blondes : Oh, whites are cute! Longer dicks?

18) Slippers : comfortable!

19) Shoes : The most expensive brands will do! :-P

20) Asians : No comment.

21) Pass time : online and bitch

22) One night stand : WHAT THE FUCK! This is what makes the world chaotic. STOP IT. Sex is a wonderful gift from God for husbands and wives. Don't misuse it. Come on! I FUCKING HATE THOSE WHO HAVE ONE NIGHT STAND. WHAT THE FUCK! Having sex with strangers and friends??? Only guys who think with their dicks and girls who think with their assholes do that! NO BRAIN! OTAK MANA?

23) My cell phone : Damn lousy. RM99 phone. I never planned to buy a cell phone by using my own hard-earned money. I always get gifts, remember? I bought the previous w910i(sold out) by my own money. But, the money was given by someone. ahaha. So, not counted.

24) Smoke : Fuck those who smoke! I don't wanna get cancer. But when you do it, you just don't tend to smell smoke you know! *ahem* *ahem* hahaha. I don't smoke one okay!

25) Fantasy : always fantasize la.. During lessons...hahahaha

26) College : College life isn't as fun as predicted because my college sucks.

27) High school life : It sucked. Because I hate waking up at 6am in the morning! I hate uniform. I hate curfews. Basically, I hate studying!

28) Pajamas : Oh, the best is don't wear anything and tuck myself into blanket!

29) Stars : I love staring at the sky.

30) Center : What is this?

31) Alcohol : Worst thing on earth. Good girl doesn't like the word "alcohol". I am a good girl, obviously!

32) The word love : No God no love. God is love. Haha. So when you claim that there's no God in this world, you shouldn't believe in love.

33) Friends : Wonderful!

34) Money : Never get enough of it. I am always yearning for money!

35) Heartache : Oh, heartache? It's not a big deal! :) I have got no heart, how do I feel hurt? Someone stole my heart away and broke it into pieces. I no longer have a heart.

36) Time : Time flies when you are enjoying your life but never moves when you are going through hardships. Damn you, time!

37) Divorce : Pity your children la! See clearly before getting married.

38) Dogs : Don't lick me.

39) Undies : Haha, I like it~

40) Parents : They are over-protective and they are eccentric. They are annoying and old-fashioned. They are conservative and never up-to-the- minute. But whatever they do and scold, is for my own good. Just that they can never accept the reality that their times can be completely different from now. And their teachings can be tossed around like pieces of garbages in this century.

41) Babies : Heart cute babies. Throw those annoying ones down from 15th floor!

42) Ex : No ex la. No one ever wanted me la. No one ever deserved a good girl like me la! okay! hahahahahaa. KIDDING. I don't remember who my ex is! No point remembering shitty things.

43) Song : Songs soothe my soul.

44) Color : Colours make lives colourful.

45) Weddings : I want my wedding day to be the most luxurious and memorable one. I want everything nice and cute and expensive. I want everything to be perfect! PERFECT! I MEAN IT! I want diamond ring. haha.
Well, all that not important. The most important thing is, the right and most expensive man I am marrying:) When I say expensive man, I mean, he must be clean and pure and never fools any girls. Don't tell me I am childish to think that I want a virgin husband. I am not childish. I know what's the best for me:p We shall see:)

46) Pizza : Heaven!

47) Hangout :Give me lotsa money and I will hang out with my friends everyday.

48) Rest : I need rest.

49) Goal : Many unattainable goals will be attainable because I am a superwoman. I make things right. I don't get right things but I make things right! It's life, isn't it? :D

50) Inspiration : I will tell you when I know.

4 comments:

cheekeong1986 said...

your 28th answer give me a lot of imaginary space now~

brb..
going to toilet now..

~Catherine's imperfect life~ said...

hahaha. Imagine wat... LOL..
Ventilation ma

~Catherine's imperfect life~ said...

go toilet masturbate ah? hahahahaa

cheekeong1986 said...

haha~
u got my joke wor..
not bad not bad..

and i dont wanna answer u~
:p