Thursday, April 16, 2009

I am sick, but what to do?

17.4.2009 ; 12.40am


I am suffering from severe cough which has been killing me gradually for more than a week. I cough non-stop at night and early in the morning. You will never know how serious the condition is until I show you this very frightening picture of my fresh blood.


I bloodly coughed blood. Blood sprinkled all over the floor when I turned over to cough. WTH. Muahahaha. Darling SKL, sssshhhh!

Despite the seriousness of my condition, I am still able to blog cheerfully like nothing happened. Because I have learnt to stay calm even when consternation burst like a tornado . And I gotta wake myself up at 7am soon(it's almost 1am now) to prepare for work(Pc fair).

Who dares to claim that Catherine is lazy now?
I curse those who say that!


Despite the seriousness of my condition, I am still able to give a smile to cheer my readers up. :-D Awwww, how kind. Right?


Received texts from London Weight Management agent.
She asked me to work again.
Man, sorry this time. I can't make it.
I don't fancy the idea of skipping so many classes just to earn a few hundred ringgit because I might lose a bright and great future if I choose a few hundred ringgit over my studies.

Plus, I have confirmed a job with another job agent.

:-D I promised myself not to have any jobs until final exam is over because I have got too much of jobs. Haha. All together 8 weeks. :-D
So, enough is enough.
I don't need money anyway.

I am damn worried about my studies and future.
:( I hope I do great! I want to do great!


Oh God, I cough til I feel pain in my stomach. Gastric?????
:(
I gtg man, I so need to rest now. Or else I would faint during work.
So go and catch me when I fall and bring me to the hospital.


See ya, nights

14 comments:

cheekeong1986 said...

i know the pain of coughing nonstop..
damn troublesome what...
cos i m still haven't recover yet!

u really need to take care of yourself, don't drink cold drinks, don't eat chicken meat..

meanwhile, hope to see you tomorrow in PISA later..

dummy said...

wee~~
congratulations cath~~
u just been entitled as one of the most stubborn person i've know..>.>

Chun said...

u should start taking some supplements... take care of ureself...

btw, which course r u studying? dip? or 3+0 bachelor degreE?

cya, gonna update my blog now, lol

~Catherine's imperfect life~ said...

Cheekeong: I didnt see you in pisa today. ehehe.... I ate chicken and ice cream just now. yummy~~


Dummy: Yea, I am. and proud of it
hahaha

Chun: I am taking diploma in business studies. Third semester

Alan Fong said...

Which part u sick?
Is body...is emotion?
Erm! U can try to think what is ur ideality.
And then, why u never give up ur ideality.

cheekeong1986 said...

i cant find u pun..
damn big la there..
u didnt tell me which booth was your working place leh..
camera? laptop? printer? mp3?
which area wor?

Chun said...

business eh, lol... since u noe chee keong, u can always ask me if u had any problems wif ure subject den...but of course not every subject la... juz leave me a msg or add me up at msn or something...

Shin said...

Take good care of your body please. Healthy is the most important~

EuEu said...

Omg cough blood. Drink more warm water?

I just finished my diploma in business studies todayyyy =D

Anonymous said...

ms whoever u are. get a grip of yourself. just who do u think u are to have so much pride in you. get a grip.you think your smile is nice?? it looks like those cows ass your mom has sex with. so really know who your are. you are farking ugly fyi. take care of your piece of shit for an ass.

Anonymous said...

mr alan fong, english classes are available. oops u r nt even worthy enuff to be taught. go rot in hell with ur parents

EuEu said...

lol @ anonymous's immaturity

Anonymous said...

reli? cause who decided name herself or himself or neither eueu. get a real name. pity ur parents

~Catherine's imperfect life~ said...

Alan: Is body.

Cheekeong: booth 42. haha. you saw me already! sorry late reply because i was too busy to online.


Chun: Sure. very kind of you to offer help:)

EuEu: Awww you are lovely:)
Sure i will take good care of myself. Envy you you got ur diploma hahaha! I failed 2 subs:(

Anonymous: to this asshole who posted comments without identity, your comments will be replied! See the next post darling:)