Sunday, March 29, 2009

Argh, what should the title be?

Me and Yun Nam Hair Care's promoter.
Okay, she looks more tired than I.
I should have promoted Yun Nam, shouldn't I?
My hair is dark and long and healthy! hahahaha

There, that's me looking rather lifeless!
My hair is so long... Weeee~~~~

Hello, I am back. Just completed my 3-days job as London Weight Management promoter. Relieved.
That job was tiring because I had to do sales and convince people to buy.
Now I no longer have to stand there for the whole day and convince fatties.
Fatties looked really offended when I approached them to tell them about our weight management thingy. Come on, fatties can be thin too right? Why walk away when someone's trying to help? haha. Those skinny ones showed great interest in our promotion but they failed to get our vouchers because they are under-weight!
Sold a lot of Yun Nam's vouchers to guys aged 25-35! The reason why they brought from me was to get my phone number as return!=.=" What? You think so easy? Buy from me means I have to give you my phone number? What on earth? My phone number worth more than your life. So I lied that I don't own a phone!
Then a silly guy said:" Never mind, no phone I buy for you. Nokia fair is just in front. What phone do you want?"
Oh please, no, thank you! I don't want to use a phone! hahaha.
White lie(I mean I lied)! I do need a phone badly. And I certainly want to own a better phone. But a phone as a gift to get my phone number is bullshit! As I mentioned earlier, my phone number worth more than their lives!

I wonder why men nowadays experience very serious hair-falling problem! They have huge holes on their heads. So I suppose that's like a punishment! Guys always find holes to *uck when they are young so they get freaking big holes on their heads as a punishment! Holes that they get are way bigger than the holes that they use to find to *uck!
Hahaha.
Please take note that I am not saying every man on earth acts that way. I am only saying majority of them.
So yeah, majority of the men on earth experience from hair-falling problem when they grow old! Hahahahaha. See, it supports well, doesn't it?

Haha, no class today! So I am lazing around!
Woke up at 12.30pm and got a call from my dad.
He asked me when is my sem break, he wants to book air-plane tickets for us to go overseas! WTH, I don't get to go because I still have classes and exam on June and July. How disheartening! Hug me please? :(

Got another job as a promoter again this weekend @ Giant.
:(
How great it is if I were born to be a billionaire's daughter. I wouldn't even bother to go to work!
How great it is if I were born to be a generous daddy's daughter. I wouldn't even sacrifice my flabby legs to wear short skirts to work!

9 comments:

Everlyn Chiang said...

LOLxx...
U look damn pretty in the pic gal...
And it's obviously u slim a lot already...O.O

So jealous of u...
Gt guys flirting wit u..
Tat means u're having super attraction lah...==

Gt another promotion job again??
Introduce 2 me lah...
I'm finding jobs nw...hehe^^

~Catherine's imperfect life~ said...

Hehe, I think I look quite ugly in those pictures, now you are telling me I look damn pretty? =.="
You are either lying or joking! haha.
I slimmed down a bit only. Working on it.
I don't exercise at all:(

haha, ham sap guys flirt with me I don't want lor. I prefer nice and shy guys! LOL

Hehe, when I have I will tell you ya^^ cuz usually all agents find me one... hehe....I working for Penang area^^ but my bf doesn't allow me to work anymore after Pc fair.

Shin said...

You are the attraction of male customers. Haha~

cheekeong1986 said...

no doubt, u r slimmer edi..

n u really looked charming even though u didnt smile..

n i wanna ask that i didnt fxxx some1 b4 but my hair hair still keep on falling..

so, your hipotesis had been banned..

lol

btw, y u rejected to get a phone by d guy? u can trade it with a fake number de mah..

Chyl said...

^^

*Sweet*

~Catherine's imperfect life~ said...

Shin: Haha, attraction of ham sap lous!

Cheekeong: Hai yo, when I can;t smile with my mouth open i dont know why. it's not that I don't want to :(

Chyl" what's sweet? hehe

~Catherine's imperfect life~ said...

Oh keong, sorry forgot to reply ahaha
well
I said majority of the men, not all right? hehe
don't want their phone. later my bf kill me!hahahaha

cheekeong1986 said...

o..
u seem to be so loyal to your bf..
good!

~Catherine's imperfect life~ said...

Keong: haha. ya lor. but he still thinks that I am hiding something just because I don't wanna give him my msn password.... hahaha... so no choice... i had to give