Saturday, March 21, 2009

It's Saturday

Yes, it's Saturday now. Everyone must be out to have some fun and get drunk tonight. And I? I am just staring at my laptop screen thinking of what to do the next hours.

New semester is reopening on Monday.
The happy thing that gets me jump up sky-high is - I don't have any classes on Monday. *yeah*

Took my results yesterday. I got an A(cgpa4.0) for Academic English which I thought I wouldn't get an A for it because I got freaking low marks for my coursework! Horrendously LOW!
Like, 6/30 or 12/30 ONLY for coursework? Um.. What about attendance? I rarely attended classes! I skipped at least one English classes once a week. AT LEAST ONCE. hehe. See, attendance doesn't matter that much although it was 10marks!! ahhaha. I found an excuse to skip more classes! :-p
Let's skip together!!! hehehehehhehehe.......
Anyway, I did pretty well for Oral-sex test and Final. That's why I deserve the A!
hahaha.
=.=" but..... I could get a better grade if I did all of my coursework and attended all classes!
Always too late for everything. Nvm. What's past is past, try again next time!

And, got A-(cgpa3.67) for Study Skills. Didn't do well for my in-class test! A- only...
SOB SOB....


I got myself really drunk at night because I was disappointed by my crappy results playful. hahaha. I drank whisky and beers like water for the second time! I puked like crazy after that and my whole body was tomato-red in colour. I drank way too much. I walked like a zombie and looked like a vampire! hahaha.
Exciting huh! Wanna try? LOL

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx


I looked through my camera pictures since I got nothing better to do. And I found this little thing!
hey, that's me, a stretchy rubber band!


This is my little sister! I took this picture years ago! Apparently, she looked so much better last time with her strawberry hair style!



My sister, dad, brother and mum.
Picture taken a year or 2 ago.
Sister's strawberry hair so farking cute.
Dad still looks the same now.
Brother looked skinny in this picture but he is very fat now! His tummy is bloodly 31inch! SO FAT! I have to broadcast to the world. hahaha.
Mum was fatter last time, now thinner.



My eldest sister and I. She is now in US. She can smile with her mouth-opened and teeth-shown but I can't. I don't know why God created me that way! I can't fathom! LOL



Guess who is this?
Me la!
hahaha.
*peace*
*peace again*


Botak head @ Nintendo counter. He has probably forgotten about his age. Look at his body size! Isn't it way too huge to be in Nintendo counter playing that small babyish thing!? haha.


Ya, he has totally forgotten about his age so he is hugging this little "lenny" to bed! hahahahahahaha.
I call that cute fluffy thing "lenny".
Awww, so cute! I am saying "lenny".


Too huge to hold 2 mini connettos.


Hahahahahahhahahaa not so bored after all!!!!!!!!!!!!

12 comments:

Shin said...

Good result~~ ^^

~Catherine's imperfect life~ said...

haha. not bad lor

jkwanness said...

agreed.. attendance is crap!!

~Catherine's imperfect life~ said...

hahaha ya! I hate attending classes

RIcky said...

Hello...
nice result that u having..
keep on the good work ya...
hehe...^^

Anonymous said...

Ricky: okok. I will! haha. Because I don't want my parents to look down on me! LOL

Chyl said...

I wonder ¿

~Catherine's imperfect life~ said...

you wonder what?

szelynn said...

CHIN YEE??!!!

~Catherine's imperfect life~ said...

har? how come chin yee is appearing on that thingy!!!! WEI

cheekeong1986 said...

u can stretch like this?!

admire!!

~Catherine's imperfect life~ said...

yaya why not
hehehe