Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Mercy

Catherine's talking about mercy.
Yeah, mercy.

Rich people who have got no idea where to spend their money,
you can always choose to do some charity.
Help those who are in need.
Bring happiness to them and make them smile.
God will bless you.

Help.... needy people..........
Like, ME.
YES, I AM SAYING "ME".

I am seriously skint.
People ridicule me when they see my phone...! My RM99 phone!!!
zzzzzzzz....

hahahaha,
you can drop me a comment if you wanna support me financially and I will get back to you!!!!
Muahahahaa.........

2 comments:

cheekeong1986 said...

also face some financial problem?
even though i am also 1 of them!

then if i support u 1st, will u support back at me later?

lol..pyrout

~Catherine's imperfect life~ said...

hahaha...
Nah, I just need money to buy some stuffs...
lol

hehe...keep ur money for urself...
^^