Thursday, March 12, 2009

Happy for 7 days.

My dad's gone to Vietnam for holiday.
He is on the train going to KL airport now.
Yeah....
I'll be free like a bird for 7 bloodly days. Only.
I can go wherever I like and be home later than usual.
Yeepy~
Flying~ Soaring~
Who wants to date me? Drop me a comment to inform me and I will get back to you soon.

Misery will begin after I pass these carefree 7 days.
I have to go back to study as next semester is re-opening on 23th.
I will be very busy because I plan to retake one of the subjects that I've failed for the first semester. It's probably Marketing because I am so-not ready to retake Accounting. Certainly hate the droning of Accounting lecturer and I hate her pronunciations.

I went back to my hostel 2 days ago for fun and found out that ants were walking around cheerfully like I never existed! I've got no idea why! They just came out from the aircond and walked around. So I looked around and found some plasters on my roommate's table. Without hesitating that those plasters were not mine, I quickly stuck all the ants to DEATH. Too bad, just after 15 minutes, more ants were out to seek revenge for the murders of their friends. Ahahaha. But their arms are too short to box with me. I killed all of them again by just pressing my fingertips against them! See, they sangat bodoh. oh ya hor, ants memang takda otak right? Aww, now I am sounding stupid! hahaha. so stupid!
See, it's just like human beings and God. Haha. We can hardly comprehend God's purposes and wills. Sometimes God clearly says NO to what we think is good for us. Well, I guess we should just let God be God as our arms are too short to box with God and our minds are too shallow to be able to think like God. Haha. He can just destroy us by his fingertips, but he doesn't do so because God so loves the world, and he gives us a chance to change and live again:-p


OMG, I think I left those ants' corpses on my roommate's table! I forgot to trash them because I was in a rush to go home....SORRY!
OMG, I think ants will still be lurking around because I did not destroy the breeding ground that night! I didn't know the cause!

9 comments:

cheekeong1986 said...

hey, i like the story of your murder, damn funny and interesting..

so, will u go and give up yourself in the police station later?

lol~

meanwhile, the purpose i leave a comment here because..

i wanna date u!

hehe~

Shin said...

Aduh... Poor Teresa...

dummy said...

weee~~ lets date!!! muahahaha!!!
jk jk..x.x

~Catherine's imperfect life~ said...

CheeKeong: hahaha, no I won't surrender. Police won't catch me too! You know why? Because when they face me, I flirt with them, they faint and have a severe nose bleed, then I run away:-p
Ooo, really wanna date me ah? hahahaha.....



Shin: haha, ya lo.. so many dead ants on her desk. But all stuck on plasters, so no worries^^

Dummy: haha, who are you!

Shin said...

Actually there got ants huh?
When we first moved in we had considered that the place was too high for small animals to climb up.

~Catherine's imperfect life~ said...

Shin: hehe got ah!! Now long liao ma.... living room got lotsa ants.. now they went into room!!! hahaha...
out from aircond....! EW

dummy said...

haha..im no body leh..just a stranger who like to read sum1 else blog while got nothing to do...XDD

~Catherine's imperfect life~ said...

oic! haha.

cheekeong1986 said...

haha..
dont be too shocked when receive my call later..
n dont tell ah lynn i m gonna date u..
LOL