Monday, March 16, 2009

What's wrong here?

Eh,
ask you guys something.

If you have a girl friend, will you be afraid to show her your phone? When your phone rings or message comes, will you hide away from her ? or feel scared if she sees your messages? Why are you feeling scared? Is it because you are cheating on her? or are you hiao-ing flirting around with girls so you are afraid that she might see all the text messages that you send?

So I suppose you are cheating on your girl friend or flirting around with girls when you hide your phone away from your girl... Am i right here? What's there to hide if you are not doing anything wrong right?

Girls,
will you trust this kind of guy who hides his phone away from you?
You try to take his phone when his message tone rings and he just feel so scared that he has to snatch his phone back from you!
OH FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK
I FUCKING HATE THIS!~~~
Hey, come on tell me,
what's there to hide?
And what will you do if you find that he has been hiding things!???
OH FUCK!
Can you sense that something is wrong here?

You know,
I am a very straight-forward person. I always stick to the truth and I certainly HATE lies.
FUCK!
I am fucking angry!

8 comments:

szelynn said...

hehehe cool down girl i fucking hate those fucking guys who tell lies too! hahahaha

kick their fucking asses off babe!!!!!!!

i hate people who tell lies! who doesnt

cheekeong1986 said...

yalor...
there must be smtg happened on the boy!
but u try n figure it out carefully...
maybe it was a mistaken stuff too..

Unknown said...

i guess the guy must be hiding sumthing.

anyways, replied to ur query on One Stop 3008

~Catherine's imperfect life~ said...

LYNN: haha. I fucking hate those fucking guys who fucking tell fucking lies too! Fuck their fucking asses off their fucking body. hahahahha. see how I make full use of the word "fuck"

Keong: okok I will!

Zheng Dong: !!!! I will try to figure it out^^
hehe

Shin said...

Maybe it was a surprise for you?
But I still doubt on it.
Well, my Hubby won't do that, even he himself are lazy to read text message. =.=
So, you have to figure it out and be alert.

Punk Chopsticks said...

lol, wow, i guess that's deep too...in a way.
Go girl!!!

szelynn said...

hhhahaa if you want i can make full use of the word too but i was just being polite! hahahahaha later your bf come kick my ass o!! hahahahha

me scare scare ooooo

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA

~Catherine's imperfect life~ said...

Shin: ya lor ya lor. I think it's nothing la. hahaha. got something then good la.. a reason to dump!

Lynn: if he kicks ur ass I kick his balls. Deal? LOL