Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Trust or don't trust!

I mentioned about some boy was so scared of his text messages being read by his girlfriend so he had to snatch away his mobile phone from her everytime she had his phone in hands!
And now,
the case is different and he's become very smart.
VERY.
The boy used to turn his phone into silent mode and his girlfriend went all ballistic about his cranky act.
So he uses an alternative way to deceive her. He leaves the phone in normal mode. But the intelligent thing is, he turns off ringing tone and message tone.
WOW, how smart huh!

So now the girl finds no reason to trust him.
So I call the girl REALLY smart for not trusting someone who is proven to be not-trustable!


Anyway,
who's going to work for the coming PC FAIR in Pisa, Penang?
Remember to drop me a message.
We could meet there alright^^
You can see me in real life and chat with me.
get my signature too if you wish.haha kidding la
get me a phone in order to get my phone number. haha. kidding okay!

6 comments:

Shin said...

So how is it going?
Is that boy are betraying the girl?

~Catherine's imperfect life~ said...

I have got no idea. hehe.
God knows!

cheekeong1986 said...

bad boy!
the girl should betray back the boy for revenge!

meanwhile, hope to see u in PISA..
just keep an eye that a guy that holding a bouquet of roses later..

no doubt, its me~

~Catherine's imperfect life~ said...

Keong: hahaha. really or not! you wanna give me flower meh!! ahhaa fuyouh~~ girl should betray the boy for revenge. this is cool man! I love this line! hahahaha

cheekeong1986 said...

if got fate, we mah can meet lo..

maybe i wear tuxedo too on that day~

~Catherine's imperfect life~ said...

haha. okok...! sure got fate one:P
lol