Thursday, March 26, 2009

Hair

I wonder why do I have so much of hair on my legs and hands? They are quite long=.="
Why?
I doubt my ancestors were monkeys then evolved into human beings!
Muahaha. Never mind. It's not like I am the only girl in this world with so much of hair grown on legs and hands right? My buddy Sze Lynn has very long hair grown on legs and hands too.

Classes have started.
Taking business statistics, business computing, accounting 1 and english for business and trade this semester.
Gonna be a tough sem! All are pretty tough subjects except for english for business and trade.
I have got jobs to do for 4 weeks! Continuously!
Gonna be really tiring but I am enjoying it. It's better than sitting down not knowing what to do the next right?

Anyway, I will be working @ Gurney Plaza tomorrow as London Weight Management promoter @ Old Wing. It's a 3-days job anyway.

So, see ya^^
Get back soon.....

No comments: