Sunday, June 7, 2009

Happy~

Yeah, done all of my jobs.
Today last day as brand ambassador for Dynamo.
Waiting for salary now.
:-)
No more jobs until final exam is over.
Gonna get a car, hope that my parents won't change their mind.
My parents went to Bangkok for 5 days and I was stuck here for 5 days.
How unfair.
But it's okay, God's always fair because I had some fun back home too!
LOL.

I'm trying Amway Artistry skin care product.
Hopefully it works on me or else my heart will ache and bleed for spending so much on something ineffective. Opps, actually it wasn't me who paid for it :-)
My skin condition is getting worse and my body is getting fatter and fatter because I don't even bother to control my diet!
Don't care. Because I ain't gonna cross 60kg anyway!
Oh ya, and my dark circles make me look like a panda if I don't conceal them with concealer around my eyes' areas! I don't even dare to step out of my house because I don't wanna be a silent killer!
Argh, it's been almost 4 months since I last washed my face and cleansed it from the inside out! No wonder my skin is so dull!
See, so much to do yet so little time.
Girls...are...troublesome...

I want to be a man.
If reincarnation really does happen, I wish to have a dick; without breasts of course! LOL.
But nah, I don't believe in reincarnation.
Way too ridiculous.
If reincarnation were real, I think I would become a chicken next time. Because I keep eating MCD and KFC chicken! lalalala~

it's 1.33am now, I have to sleep now and study for my Computing test which will be held on Tuesday! I haven't even touched the book.
Awww, I'm hungry! Food please?
Never mind, sleeping makes me forget about my hunger.


No comments: