Sunday, July 12, 2009

12.7.2009

Done 3 papers. 1 more to go. It's tomorrow! English for Business and Trade.
I am not gonna prepare for it.
Business Statistics paper on Friday.
Didn't complete all questions cuz I couldn't remember the way of solving it but wtf, once I came out from the exam hall only I remembered that I should change it from Binomial to Normal Approximation! Damn! Wasted bloodly 10 marks. Wasted Lynn's effort to teach me. I could do it just that I didn't know the way as it wasn't stated there! DAMN!

Okay fine, after that decided to go to Queensbay with Lynn.
Bought dress, shirt and a purse from Forever 21.
Went Sushi King with Lynn.

Sorry okay, Dennis, I love the limited ROXY purse that you gave. Opps, I guess it should be called a clutch instead of a purse. Okay, whatever it's, never mind. I love it but the colour fades all over I don't know why. It's not dirt, it's the colour. :-( so I had to change it. I can't even wash it because the colour will fade even more.
= ( Sorry, but I am still keeping it to put other things. Just that I can't bring it out.

So yesterday my Allen came to find me. We went to Prangin to have our lunch and bought my white mini skirt for a job. Damn, that skirt is so long although it's not over my knees! It shouldn't be called mini skirt! LOL. All because of Allen Saw, he doesn't allow me to buy mini skirt!
After got what I needed, we headed to Gurney Plaza to get our movie tickets. Watched Transformers. We went Sushi King before our movie started. Damn, full! LOL. After movie went back home and drove through McD @ 1am. LOL.

I am going back to my hometown tomorrow night.
Then come back to Penang again on Thursday for a job @ Queensbay on Friday. Damn, I have put on some weight. Grr.....My weight is always changing........... Grr. I love eating!!!!!!!!!

Sorry I don't have pictures to show you guys because I am still using that RM99 phone! Gr. Never mind. I hit and throw that phone on the floor when I get angry but it still wouldn't spoil!

8 comments:

Shin said...

Great phone. O.O
EBT neh... I have to retake this paper... T______T

szelynn said...

why always go sushi king!!!

AllenSKL said...

Sushi King good! So nice!
Haha...

~Catherine's imperfect life~ said...

Shin: Haha, then retake lor. It was quite tough actually. so not many people can do good. Don't worry. Not only you.

Lynn: cuz sushi king nice... with the sause!!! hahaha......

Allen: kia................. but pok kai...............i mean you pok kai......hahahahahaha............

szelynn said...

yala always eat the whole bottle of the sauce ~.~ siao one
i prefer wasabi lalalaala

AllenSKL said...

lynn: yaya! she very crazy 1 lo!
one day she get kencing manis:(
i sad~~~

~Catherine's imperfect life~ said...

hahahah dont curse me. I have a family history of diabetes. so let's pray hard that i dont get that
my parents are not diabetic. but both my grandmas are!

Shin said...

Next time wanna pass it!