Monday, July 27, 2009

Belated post

We went Queensbay right after Statistics paper and
we bought the same dress from Nichi!
haha. now only I got those pictures and edited the lightning! :-p
There, with my lover - Lynn
Need to cover my cleavage to prevent guys from drooling all over their keyboards! Haha.
Need to cover it or else Allen Saw'll throw my dress away. Haha.

Lynn looks damn great in this picture! Haha.The hair covers her face, therefore, looks thinner = )
My face damn chubby in this pic I hate it!Grr.

Oh ya, that very day we went Sushi King together!! ARGH, now I miss Sushi King so damn much!
I want Sushi King= ( No sushi king in SP.

2 comments:

cheekeong1986 said...

haha..

what i like the most is not your dress but the cute animal that conceal your cleavage~

~Catherine's imperfect life~ said...

hahahahaha ya loh so cute one!!!