Monday, July 20, 2009

20.7.2009

Done my Yun Nam and London Weight job. 17-19.7.2009
No pictures taken because my phone doesn't have a camera!
Tiring.
And yes, I took the bus there on Friday and Saturday morning to Queensbay. Those trips cost me RM5 for 2 days. Cheap.
At night my man came to fetch me back to my hostel!
He waited for me to finish my work for 12hours in Queensbay mall and then fetched me back to my hometown after my work on Sunday. Haha, he has the patience of a saint, doesn't he?
Taking bus wasn't that bad actually, just that I was sweating all over like a mad-dog.
Worked my ass off last night just to hit sales target.
I was dog-tired and my feet kinda hurt.
So my husband pitied me and bought me new pair of black shoes on 19th- last day of work. Hugs, you are an angel! hahaha.
The hardwork is worthwhile anyway. Because my salary is damn high this time:)
Happy.......
Now, I am sweating like hell without air-cond.
Grrr.......

Not gonna work anymore until I get a car because I don't wanna trouble anyone or myself to take the stupid bus.

2 comments:

AllenSKL said...

Ya, darling love you so much.
Don't want my dear to get hurt:(

Darling care for you all the time.

cheekeong1986 said...

it's good to know that u have a good man who always stay beside u..

sweet