Monday, July 6, 2009

7.7.2009

Accouting 1 tomorrow.
I failed this subject once and I'm afraid of failing again because I don't even bother to touch the notes! I fucking hate Accounting!
Waste my few hundreds to retake. If I fail again means I need another rm700 to retake. So I better move my ass away from this desk and get to the living room and start reading! LOL.
Waiting for final exam to end, which is on Friday. Long time never shopped with Lynn .... So Friday here we go!
We talk non-stop and laugh non-stop everytime we meet. So it's a no-no to study together cuz we have too much to share. Always end up talking instead of studying! hahahaha.
Oh ya, Lynn is great!!!!! She taught me Business Statistics. I wasn't attentive when I was in the class, never! So I didn't know how to solve even a question and now I've known it all. All because of you my lover - Lynn. hahahahaha....

BYebye.... I will move my laptop to the living room table. Online + study ... more effective. hahahhahahaa
lalalalalaa

8 comments:

AllenSKL said...

Please la!
Talk more than study,k! Both of you pasar malam.

OMG -_-"

Dear :( cannot see you.SAD!
I miss you so much!

Yeah! This saturday go to watch movie again lo~~~lo~~~lo~~~

~Catherine's imperfect life~ said...

what pasar malam. when with you pasar pagi! okay. hahahaha. you always came to find me hai me no time study tomorrow exam liao lo i stil havent studied. hate you. saturday go watch movie before that must bring me go shopping i need to buy white skirt at prangin. lalalalalala........

~Catherine's imperfect life~ said...

i buy very very short one ahahhahahahahahahaha use my own money so that you wont scold me lalalalallalalalalallaa

szelynn said...

please la allen! every girls also very chi cha one ok! guys also like that one! only you abnormal!!

god gives us mouth to eat and talk. so when we are not eating, we talk!! ok!!

Shin said...

Ahah~ Girls like to talk. :)
Cheer for it~

AllenSKL said...

Please i wont let you buy short skirt!

Don't make me angry...k!
I'm serious!

cheekeong1986 said...

wish u luck in the exam, cat..
lynn too..

"god gives us mouth to eat and talk"
i like this quote very much!

lol

~Catherine's imperfect life~ said...

hahahahha. ya.la.
what pasar malam
when you talk means you are pasar pagi la, allen?

I need to buy mini skirt for work ma............ no choice..