Thursday, July 2, 2009

1.7.2009; 5.00pm

Woohoo.....
Just came back from facial..
Don't remind me of my exam which is just a few days apart cuz I'm aware of it! Just that I don't give a damn! haha.
My looks are more important than anything else in the world so I had to go for a facial wash..It's been 4 months since I last did facial.
So you are asking me what's happened to my study plan?
Nah, gone case. Never succeeded.

Oh yes,
Yesterday we went to Queensbay to watch "Blood".
The movie was neither bad nor interesting. Just so-so.
I kept on telling and explaining to him why I hate Gurney and so we had to go to Queensbay! Because Queensbay has Forever 21 while Gurney doesn't!
I hate Gurney. I always end up empty-handed home is because I visit it too often! Like, 2-3 times a week. Wth. Why does it have to be near to my college! Why!

We went back to hostel after movie because it was late.


There he is. Hair is too long that it makes him look like an uncle


My place. He is too huge to use that desk! LOL


Bought this again from Forever21 last night.
I lost this piece of cloth before.
I couldn't find it anywhere. Not my house, not my hostel!
I don't know where it went! WEIRD case.

Tata, gotta go do my stuffs and hunt for a car.
Cuz I need it urgently.
Urgh......

5 comments:

cheekeong1986 said...

yaya..
he is too HUGE la..
but that means more stable so that he can protect u..

and where's yr car wor?
lastime mentioned gonna grab it soon?

szelynn said...

hahahaha he looked so funny sitting at that desk! hahahahahahahha so damn fucking funny!!

hahaha i know why you didnt want to go gurney!!
lalalalala~

oh and that spaghetti! heheeheeeeeee =D

~Catherine's imperfect life~ said...

CheeKeong: Ya lor, cuz I am a big girl myself=) Neh! I protect him okay! hahahaa. He is a cha bo ma... hahhaa....

Lynn: hahaha, he has to bend his body some more! Wakakaka.
Yes you know why i hate gurney because that's the reason why you hate Gurney too! ahhahaha. We always go there for MCD, or Sushi King only~~~~ lalala~~~ nothing else.

And yes, that spaghetti! My spaghetti! i can't understand why i can't find it anywhere. not my home, not my hostel. So I accuse Allen of stealing it and bringing it home to smell it everynight before he sleeps! ahahaha. Such an accusation makes me feel better! At least I am so adored until must smell my smell to bed! hahahahaha

~Catherine's imperfect life~ said...

Chee Keong: oh ya I forgot to say about that car. I am still finding. second hand cars many problems. this cannot that cannot.. URGH... never mind...hahhaa....

cheekeong1986 said...

then wait your car to be appeared patiently la..

meanwhile, i baru realized yr allen got this kinda of hobby..
stealing your spaghetti this time..
maybe get worsen later..

yucks!