Sunday, July 5, 2009

Just said only can't meet until my exam is over.
But we met more often than usual.
He is going nuts.
He came to find me on Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday.
Urgh, study plan?
Haha.
= (
I wanted to take a flight to KL after my exam, he doesn't allow. So he paid me RM100 for the flight price to keep me by his side. Wooohooo.

And the man I am talking about is



Sad,
I haven't found a car.
I can't drive to work on 17th, 18th and 19th of July.
=( Take the bus? But I will be wearing white miniskirt with a mini polo T.
So how?
Some more the above man is not staying in Penang, how can he fetch me to work for 2 days?
Taking the bus will take my 2 hours to arrive Queensbay because I need to wait and switch. By the time when I arrive my work place, I will be looking so exhausted, how do I work then?
Some more I will be sticky and my face will be oily.

Oh yes, forgot to say that I am working for London Weight Management this time ^^

Which gentleman can fetch me to work....? Nah, no one is that angelic in this world.

7 comments:

Shin said...

How come no car yet??

cheekeong1986 said...

call your lynnlynn to fetch u mah..

szelynn said...

i go back kl liao luuuuu

~Catherine's imperfect life~ said...

Shin: Cuz my dad very gao hiam. this cannot that cannot. GGRRRRR Hate him. use people's money is like that. need to beg and beg! F. just a small amount. around 30k also so hard to fork out!

Chee keong: Even if Lynn is here i wont call her to fetch me. hehehehe. cuz i dpnt wanna trouble anyone


Lynn. Remember go shopping with me before you go back KL ah or else i will be so bored huhuhuhu

Shin said...

30k for me is not a small amount d jor...

- m | r @ k 0 - said...

need me to fetch you?
hahaha

~Catherine's imperfect life~ said...

Shin: for me stil okay lo. depends on which car.

Dennis: you in KL.... : ( how to fetch!