Friday, July 24, 2009

25.7.2009

I haven't got a car.
Blame my choosy dad.
Gr, college is reopening in 3 weeks time.
How can I not get a car before that?
It's gonna be so much of troubles and I'll be frustrated like usual.
My dad is playing me as if I were a Barbie Doll.
When I ask for a second hand Kelisa, he suggests me to get a Myvi; when I really look for Myvi, he says just get a Kelisa will do.
What on earth man, am I your toy?
I know I am your daughter but I ain't your toy.
Can you do what you promise?
If you can't keep true to your words then don't ever promise me anything because I don't coerce you into promising!
Is that clear?

I've been very free after final exam and I squander most of my time eating junk food.
I've put on some weight and I believe that I'm still putting on.
All blame you Allen Saw! Everynight bring me out for dinner + supper. Both come at the same time.
I hate you.
I so have to slim down.
But I do love food.
Food is like heaven!
Haha.
Never mind, being a fatso isn't that bad anyway.
It's better because I don't need to waste my money and time replying texts or hanging out with new friends.
The most important thing is - I'm happy the way I am.
I'm happy and proud being fat.
Hahahahaha.

Guess how many kg am I now??
I am 165cm!
guess guess guess.
come on. don't give me absurd answer alright?
Don't say I am 65kg or what cuz I am so not!
please be reasonable. LOL

3 comments:

cheekeong1986 said...

lol..
complaints about car again..

szelynn said...

75kg?????

~Catherine's imperfect life~ said...

Haha, ya lar my car hasnt come. GRrrr

I am 85kg! hahahhaaha