Wednesday, July 29, 2009

29.7.2009

Hello people,
I'm fucking bored.
Just came back from Penang.
Went back to hostel to get my masques and brought back some books.
I haven't done masques for the past 4 weeks.
4th semester is reopening on 10th August.
7th August will be results taking day.
I hope that my results won't give me utter dismay.
= (
Keeping my fingers crossed.
I'm afraid that if I can't pass all subjects, my parents'll not get me a car!

My English has been downgrading ever since I left High School.
I don't remember most of the vocabs that I knew of earlier.
Uh, because I don't bother to touch any story books.
The ridiculous thing is - I don't own a dictionary.
Haha.
Now I gotta start reading and improve my grammar and vocab.
My aim is to make my English impeccable.
= )

No camera no pictures
sadness

byebye people

Oh ya I went Sushi King just now.
Ate damn a lot now I am damn damn damn full
:(

No comments: