Wednesday, July 1, 2009

30.6.2009

Went to check my car just now with my dad....
Praying hard that he would say "yes" to that....
Cuz I need it quite urgently to work after my final exam....
=) My parents are angelic. LOL.
I usually get what I want. I'll throw tantrums if I don't get what I want. My eldest sister said that I'm spoilt but I'm not!
Lalala~ Being the second in the house isn't that bad actually.

Oh ya, my family members are all wearing specs! I'm wearing contacts that's why you don't see me in specs!
I just told everyone that everyone is wearing except for my little sister.
So they asked me to warn my little sister to take good care of her eyes.
And guess what I found out last night through video conversation.
I was too late to advise!
She is officially wearing specs now. She is only 9.
LOL.
What on earth.
6 people with 4 eyes in the house! LOL. Genetic matter!

I m going out to catch a movie later.
Now waiting for that babi big baby to come to find me.
Ask him faster come but he is moving slow...
Don't know where he is bringing me to.
Grrrr. I'm waiting.... to fill up my stomach......

5 comments:

AllenSKL said...

Sorry la! juz now on highway too much car can't drive faster.

I try to tekan minyak le...but max speed 120km/j in front car so slow -_-"
You should know darling from SP to PG usually use 25 minutes reach already 1 ma.

Some more PG Bridge jam at middle. SHIT!!!

Shin said...

What car did your dad bought for you?

~Catherine's imperfect life~ said...

AllenSKL: ok la you are forgiven! hahahaha

Shin: not sure yet. haih... second hand cars seem to have lotsa problems that block my dad from buying! LOL

szelynn said...

hahhaha too much cars! lalalalalala~

Shin said...

Good lar. First hand car~