Wednesday, July 15, 2009

16.7.2009

I am taking the fucking bus to Queensbay to work tomorrow morning.
This time I work for Yun Nam instead of London Weight. Yeah, I don't have to wear white miniskirt when "once a month" hits me. I'm wearing black mini skirt.
My work starts at 10am. Which means I have to wake up at 7am to prepare. By 8am I have to walk around 200-300m to the bus stop in mini skirt and stand there get leered by guys then get disturbed! Hopefully I arrive Queens safely.
Fuck, I need a transport!
Fuck, Friday night around 10.15pm I have to walk all the way from Queens to Gold Coast Condo in mini skirt to stay over my cousin's place. Then the next day I've to fucking walk all the way to Queens and sweat all over my working shirt to Queens to work again!
Fuck, now I've to stay over someone's house instead of my own just because I don't have a transport!
lanjiao
It's not near okay! Plus I am wearing a mini skirt! Not a skirt, but a mini one.

Damn, where's my prince with 5-series BMW?
I can't believe I've to take the fucking bus to work just because I find no transport. Actually, I don't fancy the idea of begging people for help! So I decided to take a bus!!!!
Wish me luck to arrive Queens safely alright?
Because I might get kidnapped or raped anytime.
Fuck.
My parents wanted to give me rm1000 to sit at home and don't work! But no! I told them off because I only take outsiders' money. What for to take my own family's money! Huh?

Fuck, I don't own a transport so I can't fucking accept other jobs! This is the last! Fuck, since my parents like me to sit at home and rot! Fine then! I will sit and eat and sleep and mess the whole house up and spend lotsa money everyday on shopping.

Fuck, I can't fucking work for PC fair also just because I don't own a transport! Fuck, because Allen Saw Kok Leong bans me from working @ Pc fair. FUCK one more time, because I am still using the fucking RM99 phone without MP3 or camera and so I need to earn my own money to get a new fucking phone.

Fuck, why am I so poor.

Why does my father have to be so suspicious and over-careful in choosing cars.
Why is he that stingy.
A new Myvi doesn't cost that much since he keeps on complaining about problematic second hand cars. I am not asking for Honda or BM. I am just asking for a second-hand car or just a Myvi just because I love Malaysia.
I love my country.
hahahahaha. Bullshit! I hate Malaysia!
Uh, I am gonna pester my mom to get me a car as soon as possible.
But I need it tomorrow! Not anytime later. It's tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!!
FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6 comments:

cheekeong1986 said...

what an interesting entry!

wrote the rude word out edi bu then strike it..

after i read thru d entry, i notice that the title that fit it nicely is "fuck, i need a CAR!"

perhaps 2 cars?

Shin said...

Aiyo, your dad just wanna you to have a nice car.

~Catherine's imperfect life~ said...

Chee Keong: I love the word fuck ma!! hahaha

Shin: hahha. he wants me to have a cheap car. LOL not a nice car.

Shin said...

Maybe is cheap and nice car.

szelynn said...

i thought he allowed you to use his wira??

AllenSKL said...

Dear please don't be so rude, k! Don't always say the word `FUCK' SAD-_-"