Friday, October 17, 2008

Aloo Aloo

Look at my cheeky face :P Tell me it's cool!! PLZ!!!!

My parents are the most terrifying human beings on earth. You know what? They checked out my previous phone bills, which were paid by "him" and they jotted down his home address and guess what? They went over to his house to have a look but didn't go inside. Then they called me and complained about stuffs.

And they asked: Are you sure you wanna go in there?" It looks like it's gonna collapse anytime. Come on, be good. Don't get him to spend a cent on you. Or else dad will kill you.
I replied: Nah, who wants to go in there? OMG, I wouldn't want. So shabby. Come on la, I don't contact him anymore. Believe me okay?
Mom said: * blah blah blah* whole lots of shit.. *nag nag nag*
I shouted: *blah blah blah*
(sorry, can't reveal the conversation that much)

Wow, see, they are so brilliant you know! They are over-protective and over-acting!!
I am thinking of deleting all the relationship entries. I am afraid that one day they will read my blog and find out that I actually dated this guy. Then, my life will be miserable. OMG. Meeting a ghost is better than meeting my parents. SCARY. So I decided not to go back to my hometown this week:) and if possible, next week too:P
They are soooo impressively SCARY...
I don't wanna face them. They will nag me until I commit suicide:(
OMG, my phone bill!! I am using postpaid. Phone bill will be sent to my house...!!OMG...OMG... I guarantee the amount that I need to pay is over RM100.
I will either get slashed or massacred.
Don't miss me when I die alright?
Haha, but I know you will miss me:)
It's so weird.
My parents don't allow their 20year-old and 18year-old daughters to date. Don't they remember our age?? Come on... Narrow-minded creations, I love you guys so much. I always want to listen to your words. But, what's wrong with dating? I don't do shit. I'm still a virgin! I only get hurt and gain experience to improve myself. I want to be the BEST HOUSEWIFE ON EARTH in the future:P
Daddy mummy,
tell me what's wrong with getting hurt or gaining experience to improve myself?? Don't you people wanna see a better me??

I am doing great in Penang:) ~I love my life~
~Life without him is so much better
~I always skip classes
~I wonder what will happen if my parents know about my dirty little secrets?? If they do, I won't be blogging anymore:( Coz I will be dead:P so dead....
Went to Celebrity Fitness for Hip Hop Dance Class :) Enjoy our pics.... She is Szelynn- kaki ponteng. hehe. MY PARTNER:)


What is she doing behind me?? huh??

Enjoy yourself~

7 comments:

szelynn said...

yer... curi take pics when i was looking myself at the mirror.. hahhaa

hey you said you are worried that your parents might find out you were dating him after reading your blog right..
why are you not worried they would go mad after reading this entry.. hahaha
and you said they are narrow-minded and scary?? hahah you would get killed if they see this entry akakaa...

and what kaki-ponteng, you are also the same, tangan-ponteng! hahahahhahahahha

Anonymous said...

ask ur parents stick with samseng, and they know what it feels like then.

~Catherine's imperfect life~ said...

waa.. sze lynn, you are so quit.. haha. i just posted only you gave me comment d.
haha. I think they wont read yet la... haih.. how i also dunno how la...

~Catherine's imperfect life~ said...

to anonymous:
what are you talking about?

Anonymous said...

Lolx... FIM have assignment and so for Marketing.
Accounting exam will be postpone to 30th. ^^
Updated it for you~ :P
Shin

~Catherine's imperfect life~ said...

haha, you are so lovely la shin. since when got accounting exam?? OMG OMG.. how come I missed out everything!! uh.... dang....

szelynn said...

exam or test? omgomgomg..
30th of oct or nov?!