Saturday, October 4, 2008

=.="

Manager! haha. Look at his teeth... !! consequence of stealing my secret recipe cake!!hahaha
The 3 of us. Now left only the center one. The left and right(me) have quit.


Sorry for fooling around with you,manager!! but you liked it ....hahahaa....ew..

I'm currently looking for a part-time job, hopefully I can get one soon. I want to shop my ass out without having to consider the price:P .It's gonna be December and New Year is just around the corner:( I need to shop!!!
I am only interested in working for roadshows or events. Job opportunity is scarce in Penang.. sob sob.. it's all in KL..
And when I say I want to work, it means that my job has to pay me high:D Coz I believe in my own ability.

~I AM ABLE~
I miss my ex work place - Elianto.
There is where I gained weight!!
I had to put on make-up everyday
Gradually disfigured by foundation and eye shadow:(
and I didn't like to wear the green trousers everyday. They made me look fatter than anyone else in the world!!!
So I decided to quit....

Imagine, KFC and Mcdonalds are just right behind you:P
Who can defeat the temptation?
I took fries everyday...
haha...
and take a look at my manager..
look at his size and you will know how desperate he was to change all of his beauty consultants to be like him.. haha
so that he would not be called "si tuo pui"(fatty)

I was the Top sales girl for the first month:)
I worked for only 4 months and then sat at home and rot.
The other workers and manager treated me as if I were a little girl=.="
probably because they are so much older than I...
Enjoy the pictures above....

2 comments:

Franklin Tea said...

Ish... I need to get a job myself. But you know, law is demanding, plus I hv gym to go to. To add a job into my schedule wld render me a person without a life. XD

~Catherine's imperfect life~ said...

Yea, sadly,I find no time for job too:( only can work during weekends. somemore no transport!!! dang...Means I'll have no time for studies..
but I need money... lol....