Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Habit

* picture deleted by author*
Having you around me is nothing more than just a habit that I seriously need to get rid of.
It'll be out of my mind sooner or later.
I am strong; but I need reassurance and encouragement.
I need to be brave enough to accept the reality.
Losing you is a good turning point of my life!
It's not the end of the world.
Everything happens for a reason.
There are more good things coming my way like a waterfall.

He has got another girl to accompany him so he doesn't need me.
Why am I trying my best to salvage this broken relationship?
Why am I saying sorry to a person who cheated me for uncountable times? Yet, can't forgive my only sin.
Why the hell did I forgive him when he lied to me??
Why did I give him a chance to change when I found out that he had not cleared his previous relationship when he was with me??
I wouldn't give him a chance to change himself if I knew that I would not be given a chance to change just A mistake.
Just a mistake, "one" mistake!
And now, after breaking up with me, he straight away called up his previous girl friend and chatted for bloodly God-knows how long. Every second, every minute, every hour, every night.
See, he can't live without girl friends.
No this girl , want that girl straight away; no that girl , want this girl straight away.
He completely ignores me right now.
Why am I making myself a downright loser when I am a winner??
If you think I am bad for posting this in my blog, please rethink
This is my blog and I have the right to write what I feel and think.
Don't think he is god-damn-hell good when he actually sucks.
Get me? Listen to the both of us, don't be biased.

I know I did something wrong, but he did heaps of shits(lies lies lies lies) and yet I forgave him all and never wrote in my blog. See,
being kind and forgivable don't get rewarded but get shit sprinkled all over my face. Pitifully, I smell like shit now:( I dare you to kiss me now!

And this VERY LAST time, my heart will no longer be soft. Coz I was not given a chance to change. I feel damn unfair.
Life sucks coz it's always unfair.

It's okay,
at least,
I have seen your true colours,
your real self.
That's why I said,
it's great to leave.
Thank you.


Why am I wasting my time and effort on such a lame thing?
Say "NO" to wastage.
Say "NO" to reluctance.
Say "No More" to this relationship and
"No More" to lies.

Thanks for the memory,
I was happy when I was with you.
Thanks for the love and care that you gave to me.
Thanks for all the things that you gave and all the time you spent.
They will always be in my mind,
And now,
you don't even wanna be friends.
Fine,
as you like.
Coz I don't need you to survive.

I'm FINE without you.
I'm stronger without you.

So people,
just demoralize him right now and compliment me:)
So happy, I don't have to live in lies anymore.

Come on,
I AM NOT SLANDERING I AM JUST GOSSIPING!
Please check the dictionary for the difference between these 2 words.
or maybe, you need me to show you?

1. Slandering:to make a false spoken statement about somebody that is intended to damage the good opinion that people have in them
2. Gossip:talk about people's private lives,often in an unkind way.

So, can see the difference already? I am not faking anything out just to make you hate him, I am only speaking the bad side of him in a true but unkind way.

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

cat...没想到你是那么爱他的...我以为...你对他没放真感情...看来我这个朋友做得很失败...我们很久没出来谈心了...好想念以前在summer一起度过的日子...他走了还有我丫~我很想像回以前一样...我们...保持联络好么?我知道你现在没有电话用...有电话时跟我联络好么?我们在槟城找个"summer"...告诉我你的故事...好么?我等你的电话哦~对了...找我017的哦~don worry be happy... i will alwz be with u... miss u...

joanne

~Catherine's imperfect life~ said...

我本来真的没方真感情。。。
但,
日久深情。
过去了。。。
那天我去找你时,
是我跟她分的那天。。
我那时看到你就很想哭。。
因为我知道你回sp时,一定会去找他。。
然后问他我在那里。。
我昂起真的很心痛。。
但,
都过去了。。
他也不再爱我。。
我会慢慢离开的。。。
谢谢你的关心。。
我也很久没见你了。。。很想你。。
一切过去了啦。。。
我现在,没有他。。
更好。。
还有很多男生。。
比他好。。。
还有很多男人,乐意为我牺牲。。
他,
不值得留念。。。
我很努力在忘记他。。
谢谢她的离开。。。
我会更幸福。。

~Catherine's imperfect life~ said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
t.edu said...

wah.. got picture wan lo hehehhe

~Catherine's imperfect life~ said...

ahaa.. sorry la... cannot have picture one meh?/ I purposely posted up one pic one.

Anonymous said...

leaving him is ur best choice, now is ur turn to return fire, find the most rich,handsome,gentle and all the conditon good den him 1, den show to him, let him feel regret tat he has make the mistake which is leaving u...i sure u can do it, i will support at all, gambateh fren!!!!

mandy

~Catherine's imperfect life~ said...

okie okie. thanks for ya support okay??!!! hahaha...
next time let you tumpang my car okay??!!

Anonymous said...

haha... yaya, den tat time i will not courteous anymore!!!

mandy

~Catherine's imperfect life~ said...

sure:) now pray for me to find my dream guy first..
haha
if not cannot drive you around looo....

Anonymous said...

hey he's a faggot.

~Catherine's imperfect life~ said...

*clapping hands*

yea, he is a faggot:)
you are right.
I wonder why I would accept him in the first place.
I wonder why I would forgive him when I found out about his lies.
hehe..
being forgivable is not appreciated la...whatever crap la
I have my life and my life is better without him....
hhaaa....
habit is gonna go off looo

Anonymous said...

I'm Shin. You will forgive him as you don't want to leave him for the moment and you still need him.
When a couples break up, there is no more reason for forgiving...

~Catherine's imperfect life~ said...

Thanks Shin for dropping by,
I have let go:)