Friday, October 24, 2008

Funny things.

This is what I saw in TOYS "R" US *laughing out loud*
This is hot = panas panas. hahahahahaha....
Come on, you can't just convert English to Malay that way:P
Mind your English, please.hahaha.......


~Things to do~
1. Take care of my ugly face(BIG SIGH, need to spend money again)
2. Get thin(Ha... Been saying this since 13 years old. I am 18 now)
3. Study for Final (Will i be able concentrate?I suffer from brain rust)
4. Go Gym and dance classes(My legs still hurt me)
5. Buy new shoes( I thought I should spend less?)
6. Spend less( Which is almost impossible)
7. Sleep less( I wonder if I could make it, people call me sleepy PIG)
8. Less online( Hey man, this is my daily routine)
9. Eat less( What the? Food is life. No food no life)
10. Learn how to say "NO"( Ummm, it's hard to say no to hang-outs. I get too bored and too playful at times)

hey, so bored okay? Why is my blog so dead?
Simple question.
Coz life's too mundane, nothing to blog about.wakaka....

No comments: