Friday, October 10, 2008

hey, people I am back in English.

For those people who are searching for life lesson,
view those chinese posts below. They'll help. Maybe not much but still they do.

It's temper again, temper!

Temper makes me lose many things in my life.
Temper makes me lose my mind and say things that are too-over.
Temper, again...
I regret for not treasuring the things around me,
it's too late to mend,
but I will not live in resentment because I'm always trying my best.
Sadly, no chance is given by any parties.
I am always generous enough to give people a chance to start their lives all over again.
I always choose to believe and trust because I personally think that people are able to change. If no chance is given to them, they might end up getting too depressed to start all over again.
Don't you want to see a person change and emerge as a better person for the world's sake? or you rather let him rot?

We need TRUST to continue our life time journey,we need TRUST to love and to forgive.

From today onwards, I shall say GOODBYE to f*ck,cibai,bastard and mother fucker. I shall say goodbye to all vulgar words. They are bringing me nowhere but hell.
Why do I have to lie to myself that I hate someone when I truly love?
Why do I have to scold someone harshly just to make myself forget him when I actually love him??

4 comments:

t.edu said...

From today onwards, I shall say GOODBYE to f*ck,cibai,bastard and mother fucker. I shall say goodbye to all vulgar words. They are bringing me nowhere but hell.

kekekeke. wah.. to me, hard lol i cant. i still scold. XDXDXD

but yea lo, temper. tskk tskkkkkk. last tym my temper geli lo..

cat cat ah, dun do things you ll regret oki. leave no regrets in life =)

~Catherine's imperfect life~ said...

Yea, I won't. And i realised that it's a good move to leave:)
REALLY thank God for opening my eyes and let me see clearly.
He gives only the best to his creations.
When something doesn't work out, you should know that it's a sign:)

My temper is also very geli.. even now..
But I am trying to control my temper.
I am happy for losing this time.
coz he ain't a good man.

max-oasism said...

reply, lie to myself is not the best way as i will remind myself, i am an unfinish business person.

i will face her and talk to her like a friend. i want to confront her as i confront my fear, hehehehe

its a relieve i have done my part thanks for reading....

your previous bf, do you mean christ?
xp

~Catherine's imperfect life~ said...

Nope. it's another one:) hehe
who are you anyway??