Sunday, October 19, 2008

Hectic single life

I skipped Marketing class again today:P
I slept at 2am so couldn't wake up in the morning:(
Sorry.
Class started at 2pm, I woke up at 2pm!!
My ponteng partner- Sze Lynn, also known as Sleeping Beauty planned not to go without me.
But I am good, I advised her
to go coz she attended only 1 day of classes last week. lol...






See, the picture tells you how much I hate studying...!!!
haha....

Single life is very hectic:P
but i enjoy it....
I was supposed to be out with G coz he promised to help to fix my laptop. But later, A asked me to skip class coz he wanted to come all the way from SP to fetch me out..
Then, M asked me out for a movie....
At last, A got angry coz a guy friend of mine called me... and we cancelled our plan. I cancelled my plan with G and M coz I planned to go to college.hehe...
Couldn't wake up at last... sob sob..
When I woke up, received smses..
Some other guy is booking my dinner time:)
He will drive all the way from Prai to Penang..

SINGLE LIFE IS SO GREAT. I WANNA BE SINGLE FOREVER!! HAHA..TOLD YOU, LIST IS ALWAYS FULL...
I promise I will make time for those who wanna meet me badly okay? but must book me first...

Love you all, people!

Wait wait,
Finals !!?? OMG.. it's next month...
I have totally forgotten about it.
How can I score?
well, I just wanna pass all subjects for this semester and try my best to get Distinction for the following semesters. Hopefully not crapping??
Assignments and projects??
I have not done any,
I don't know what to do...
Someone pls teach me alright??
I don't wanna skip classes that much 1 trust me..
I don't have transport to go...!!



"RAPID" Penang takes 2 hours to reach Gurney or Disted from Jelutong.
hahaha.. I can drive all the way back to SP, have a cup of tea, drive back to Penang!!! Man, they call it "rapid". Don't make me vomit on your face!!

No comments: