Sunday, October 12, 2008

Everything happens for a reason.

When an emotional injury takes place,
the body begins a process,
as natural as
the healing of a physical wound.

Let the process happen,
trust the nature
will do the healing

Know that the pain will pass,
and, when it passes,
you'll be stronger,
happier, more sensitive and aware.

~chicken soup~

I learn that I really can endure, I am really strong;
and I really do worth...
and I learn and I learn,
with every goodbye I learn.

You gain strength, courage and confidence by every experience by which you really stop to look fear in the face. You are able to say to yourself:" I lived through this horror, I can take the next thing that comes along. XD

So people,
don't be too sad about what you have lost in your life; you can't make everyone in the world to love you or approve you. It's okay to make mistakes. Mistakes help you to grow too:)
Who will learn how to walk if he has never fallen down?
right??
Better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all.
No matter what, loving yourself heals anything. XD

No comments: