Sunday, October 12, 2008

Say no to "reluctance"..

I'm single and available.

Single life can be interesting and cool too.
The sad thing is, I don't really have close friends to hang out with.
I don't have close female friends. All of them are busy with their relationships.
All those guys who come to know me, we just end up being enemies after rejection or break-up. Sigh. I rather have close friends than having a relationship that is gonna hurt me or bringing me no where but hell.
What's the matter??

I always feel empty.
Emptiness occupies my whole heart.
I need to be loved in order to survive.
Who will love me for who I am??
:P
Hunting for my dream guy.
I have a fragile heart,
I can't get hurt no more.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Final exam is coming soon,
you wouldn't want to know how much I pay for this course,
you wouldn't wanna hear me complain about my failure.
RIGHT? hehe..
So I have to drag my ass to start studying and less crapping.
OMG OMG, courses in Polytechnique(POLIMAS) are so cheap:)
diploma courses for RM800 more or less?? My phone worth more than a 3 years course!! How could it be?? Why am I paying so much to fail in a private college? hehe. If I planned to fail i should have gone to POLIMAS. RM800++, who cares about the amount??
OMG OMG..
STUDY STUDY...!!!

What's past is past, do not ever regret for what you have done. Look forward, there are more to come.
Good luck, people:)
Good luck, Catherine

12.10.2008
5.44pm

6 comments:

szelynn said...

i dont have close friends to hang out with too!!
and now i'm so damn sad and lonely and feel like wanna talk to you but too bad you are at sp now =(


i just dont feel like wanna stay at home!!!
aaaaaaa

~Catherine's imperfect life~ said...

Come on , you always have me..
hehe
You neo.
my life is pathetic...
really...
the reason why I feel empty after losing my bf is because I always sticked with him only:(
bad bad... all myfrens are in kl or overseas:( some are working d...
hehe...

---jo3y-- said...

haha~u can find me in pg~~
i'm free if I dun hv class~~
kakak~

~Catherine's imperfect life~ said...

hehe missy cucumber... okay okay.. deal:)

Franklin Tea said...

I can tell you too. Breaking up with someone really sucks. But then if you feel that it was absolutely necessary then so be it.

No need to curse him or his father or his mother.

Hatred will only breed more hatred. Really, trust me.

Hope for the best for him, don't wish that he go and die the next day.
I know these are trying times. Something in your heart is missing. But do not fill it up in all the wrong ways. You will not get over him if you continue to hold this grudge. Just let it go, let him go, and then only will you feel life worth living again.

Cheer up. =D

~Catherine's imperfect life~ said...

thanks franklin,
actually, we OFFICIALLY broke up after he saw that fuck ur mother fuck ur father thingy... sad right
hahahaha