Thursday, October 9, 2008

Love hurts


Some of my friends complain for not having a partner...
They claim that they feel empty and bored at times...
Come on, love is not as fun as you think...
When you can't love, you will hurt someone.
When you fail to love, you will hurt someone.
When your partner fails to be loyal to you, you will get hurt.
When your partner can't give you what you want, you will pull off the plug and go on with your life. It hurts your partner deeply.. It hurts you even more to see your partner cry. Coz you were once in love with him/her.
Now tell me,
what's so interesting about dating?
Everyone gets hurt damn bad.
Some feel too tired to love again.
Some people commit suicide when their partners break up with them.
Some people can never go on with their lives,
they live in resentment and distress.
Tell me,
why do you ever want to love and be loved when you know that the love is going to hurt you.

~The one whom you love the most hurts you the most~

Love is important in everyone's life.
Human beings just can't live without love.
But what's the point if the love that you are chasing after stabs your heart and leaves a scar on it.
Scars make you tired,
scars make you hard to believe again,
scars make you lose your confidence,
scars make you treat your new partner badly because you think that he/she will hurt you. So you hurt her/him before he/she hurts you.
You want the feeling of love or being loved, but sometimes things don't work the way you want them to.

Why are you chasing after a love that wouldn't last?
Why are you? Why?
You wouldn't want to get hurt....
You wouldn't ...
Pain of separation is too hurtful to bear...

A love that lasts is what everyone needs.
Where can I find love that's unceasing?
Who will love me for who I am?
Who will love me wholeheartedly and never hurt me?
Who to understand me?

God, you are all that I need.
I need to get back to you.
Your love is the only love that makes me feel joyful.
Your love fills the emptiness in my heart.
Your love makes me a wonderful human being.
Your love makes me love the people around me for who they are.
Your love.....is wondrous.
I feel relieved when you say you love me for who I am not what I have.
Pls hold me back into your arms...
I need your love..
Ever-lasting love.......

5 comments:

Adrian said...

go one....by the way thanks for post ting it after reading it make me feel better just that there is still other issues in my life..that still keeps me down...way down

Adrian said...

sry for the typo..its good one

Franklin Tea said...

"What is love? Baby don't hurt me, don't hurt me, no more..."
Oh, it's a song. XD by Haddaway - What is love.
LOL.
Love is patient. Love is kind.

~Catherine's imperfect life~ said...

Adrian:
Hehe..
I am so bored in penang.
Fetch me out when you are free la:)
Long time no see...
hate to be alone always..
You too right?
hehe
haven't seen you in ages!

~Catherine's imperfect life~ said...

HAHAHAH
Franklin!!!
Love is patient love is kind??
come on, dont be a pastor
hehe
you can hardly find love that's kind!