Thursday, October 9, 2008

Friends are wonderful.

Moral studies class sucks, sleeping rocks:) Yeahhh.... haha. That's sleeping beauty- Sze Lynn.
See, what a wastage. Many people in the world don't get to eat! How dare you waste food!
Emo..haha..So ghostly fair..
My long-straight-flat hair.


It's impossible to break up with a friend bit it's 100% possible to break up with your partners.
Friends are wonderful because they are always there,
they are there for who you are:D
When you are happy, sad or disappointed.
They are there to share your pain and joy:)
And I am lucky to know this beauty- Sze Lynn.
Without her, my college life would be tedious.


So everyone, go give your best friends a kiss:)

7 comments:

max-oasism said...

mind me ask you one question, are you feeling lonely and empty from time to time?
may be i am 'ke-po' to ask, but i think thats how your blog makes me feel.
anyway, hope that you have great days ahead.... cheers

max-oasism said...

your blog is still great, i didnt mean to spoil the mood, sorry....

~Catherine's imperfect life~ said...

Yea, I am very empty.
No God, no great partner
I dont have many close friends too..
so yeah all things make me empty...
I am always lost of words

szelynn said...

lol wtf iyer i look so pig when sleepin.. aaahh and those rice cannot be eaten le... all sticked on the claypot d.. haha

you havent given me your kiss yet!!
=)

~Catherine's imperfect life~ said...

haha. No!!! still could be eaten!!

next time kiss you lor....

Franklin Tea said...

hugs, yes. kisses? depends on who the person is and the gender. Hahahahahaha.

~Catherine's imperfect life~ said...

haha, yeah.
never kiss a ham sap lou!!