Saturday, October 18, 2008

Another boring day

Woke up at 2pm today.
Haha, luckily I am not home today:P
If not I would get an earful from my parents.
Now you know why I avoid meeting my parents?
Whatever I do is wrong in their eyes...
They are never satisfied with my achievement.
No matter how perfect I am,
it's still imperfect in their eyes.
They never compliment,
they only criticize.
They never sit me down and tell me about my mistakes,
they only punish and yell at me.
I always try to bring pride and glory to my family,
I try my best just to get their compliments...
but??
Well,
told you, they can never be satisfied.........
No matter how hard I try.....
I surrender.

"You are such a nuisance, our house is always tranquil without you. You cause so much of quarrels. We always quarrel because of you. Don't come back better."

See, tell me if you wouldn't get hurt hearing such despicable thing.
She loves me; but she prefers not to have me around.
My dad loves me, but he prefers to have a more obedient kid who wouldn't contradict. Or maybe, he prefers me to be mute?
But what can I do?? I was born to be talkative!!

You know it hurts me more than anything else to see the two of you quarrel because of me. It hurts to see a broken family.
So, I will always stay here and don't go back...
Alright? Don't quarrel.... I will not spend money like drinking water. Alright? Don't quarrel...
If jumping down from this building eases your burden the most,
let me know.


I can't blame them because they were not brought up the right way.....
Just, avoid them because I love em'.


Hehe, I am supposed to be sleeping :P but ended up blogging...
Online since 2pm till now:P
Going out with friends tonight....
Being single is great:P
List is always full....haha...

Going off luu~
Need to rest~
Don't miss me ya...
I will get back soon...
hahaha


8.27pm 18.10.2008

No comments: