Friday, October 3, 2008

That's my new hair style. Most of my friends say it looks so much better but Elson prefers my natural hair style =.=" Thanks for liking the natural ME. I guess it's because it's too flat now? Yeah.... so I need another 1 week for it to become a bit puffy? hehe..
Well, the above picture was taken in Sunway Carnival Mall after my Accounts test. Outta the 3 questions, I did only 2. Yeah, I could still remember!! Or should I say, the questions were fucking easy but I could only do 1 question coz I did not revise before that. The last time when I revised for Accounts???? 11 months ago?? for SPM? haha
I am a winner:P
I am always a winner. There was actually Business class yesterday morning but I called up lecturer the day before that and asked her to cancel. The reason was - some of us are not from Penang, it'll very troublesome for us to go all the way to Penang just to attend 1 class. A waste of money and time!! So when I reached college in the afternoon, Kenny told me Business lecturer canceled class!! hahahahah!! Sorry people! My fault!! Wasted you guys' petrol fuel to go to college! Sorry la. hahaha. Who asked you all to go?? stupid!! Should sleep till afternoon like me!

No comments: